Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tezo Loco
Suspect ID
106126 22487 3090
Date of violation
Oct 1, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sdIntlCRz-c

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
do I care
I don't care what people say as long as there is no admin, I remind you that the previous fib leader was banned for insulting the admin
"Previous FIB leader was banned for insulting the admin", Davis isn't the "other" fib leader. As you labeled the forum FIB, etc., he does have a right to message in here, and anyway, do let the admins decide as it is their decision on what happens.

Tezo

Player
Player
"Previous FIB leader was banned for insulting the admin", Davis isn't the "other" fib leader. As you labeled the forum FIB, etc., he does have a right to message in here, and anyway, do let the admins decide as it is their decision on what happens.
that's what i'm talking about so don't pollute the form

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
The only violation I see in this video is you mixing lol.. The way I see it you got off easy.. You could have gotten easy 5 stars plus 100k+ in fines but they just let you go because they have better things to do. They eliminated the threat and shifted their focus on more important things..

George Michaelson

Player
The Ghetto Patrol are coming and I'm going to kill them but this fib is supposed to come and arrest me, they confiscate all my weapons and walk away I want this dude to get the punishment he deserves
dont you know any other words instead of ,,fuck fuck fuck,,? in a pov i see you are saying let me post forum in RP situation xD

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
He didn't corrected the rule break properly.
Tezzo had heavy sniper, so they confiscated it. :)

Grab some tissues, it may help to fix all your issues.

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
The Ghetto Patrol are coming and I'm going to kill them but this fib is supposed to come and arrest me, they confiscate all my weapons and walk away I want this dude to get the punishment he deserves
unknown.png

Nice Self report there 🤡 Talking while dead, and Mixing also there is no Powergaming nor rulebreaks from FIB, where in the rules does it state they can't confiscate items / make arrests during a ghetto patrol? there is non its a ROLEPLAY SERVER not a GTA ONLINE SERVER Keep crying that you got smoked and when someone wants to RP with you, you cry to forums

Have some tissues you might need them if your gonna keep crying like this Tezo ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom