Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
1. Berke Bulut
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 10
5. Muhtesemberke#2369
6. KertenKeleKazim Bulutt
7. 15351
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. )1. I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

2. I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

3. Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would only have people join who are willing to show signs of RP and just play to have fun, nothing is always about being "on top" but it for sure is fun when it comes to competition, robbery won't be like they were done by the previous members, respecting enemies and your own is way more fun than running around being toxic. like ive said i will have my family where we also have a big streamer with many members that are in this server to RP and have them included in all of this. With that being said, I would try to ensure the group is under good supervision and ran properly, but also maintaining good RP standard for the server.

Virat Royal

Royal Elite On Top
Player
1. Your name IRL : Venu
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Virat Venu#3052
6. Your Nickname : Virat Royal
7. Your ID: 29822
Additional information
1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of bloods because I have lot of experience in en2 server which is more than 100 days. I have been the deputy of Marabunta and high command in many gangs like Bloods , Vagos , Ballas and Families. also I had a good experience in legal orgs like lspd , sahp , ng , fib and now in private org life invader and I know how the role play works and I'm confident and I am aware of all the rules in the city.
I would like to be the leader of the bloods because I am pretty much addicted to the events and I would make my people to attend the events and i will be giving them bonus so that more people can come and will be interested in attending the events. I would mainly concentrate on store robberies , clandestine , battleships and fz raids. and I would also make my people to be involved in ghetto and be active.
I will make sure that everyone in the Organization should maintain a good role play and know each and every rule.
3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization..?
Every people in the organization will be given the assistance and be guiding them about each and every rule. for example: How to do highway robs and how to be polite towards Ems and how to value the life of a hostage and much more
I will also be giving good amount of bonuses so that everyone in the organization would be attending every events .
I will be maintaining a healthy relationship with each and everyone and will be helping them in full filling their needs.
I would like to take the turfs very seriously and I would try my best to get 100% turf for Blood Street gang.

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Fingers
7. Your ID 8712
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of bloods because I seen over time that not a lot of terms can last first thing I would if I was granted leadership I would make sure all the people that are in bloods know all the rules I would also be a strong leader of bloods and I feel like I could do that because I’m in a top family and I feel like I could bring numbers and very trustworthy people and I could promise that bloods would be the most feared gang in grand history we would get 100 percent turfs we would have all the sprays red and we would run the ghetto doing things such as store robbery’s fz battleships cland and making sure everyone knows the rules and has fun I feel like I’ve given the chance I would get not only 100 percent turfs but I would also promise that I could get threw 2 terms if granted I’ve been ex deputy leader of ballas vagos marabunta many times It would be really appreciated if you could consider my application I promise I wouldn’t let you guys down.

My advice for improving roleplay is to do more store robbery’s more fz making sure you have trustworthy people that won’t screw you over if given the chance I promise I won’t let you down just please consider me thanks for your time.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#4955
6. Your Nickname: Kay inFamous
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information
-----Leader of BLOODS-----

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. After serving as High Command in numerous organisations, I feel it is time to take charge of one and make it 100% successful. All the legal and illegal knowledge I have acquired will help me organise and assign documents to pinpoint every tactic the pigs might use against us, including files, tests, and other inconvenient structures!

2. I am extremely severe and act quickly to ensure that penalties are being laid out.

3. I am prepared to start winning because I am familiar with every event timings and formats.

4. I am impartial, and I believe that everyone, regardless of rank, deserves the opportunity to take the lead.

5. I always have access to high-quality POV footage. My POV hardly ever becomes corrupt!

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1. Before someone joins my organisation, I make sure they are all informed of the policies and events.

2. I am a very organised person, so this will be helpful when planning specific events or meetings and ensuring that attendees are ready 10 to 25 minutes before the event begins.

3. I have mastered the art of appropriately filling out logs and formats as a former deputy leader of Marabunta, Ballas, and Vagos.

4. Verifying that everyone is engaging in the proper negotiations and actions.

5. Daily occurrences like battleships, Fz Raids, and globals are noted and added to the assignment.

6. Owning the ghetto. "King of Ghetto," featuring live meeting places, graffiti, and general RP situations that follow the rules. be viewed as a terrorist.

BLOODS ON TOP!

Last edited:

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information

1 . Sharath chandra

3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

-----Leader of
Blood Street Gang-----
0054bd-Interior1.webp

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Blood Street Gang it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader

2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly

> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%

> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the Blood Street Gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system
>I will do Blood Street Gang on top in city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in FamiliesEx ballas 11legend

Thanks for reading my application
Blood Street Gang on top!!
Sharath Rich!

20220914_222653.jpg

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL: ralfs
    2. Your age
    ic:28
    ooc:19
    3. Time zoneGMT+3
    4. Average online per day 5-10h
    5. Your Discord: palma#4299
    6. Your Nickname: palma blue
    7. Your ID: 46548
    Additional information
    1. Leader of bloods

1) when i first joined EN1 and EN2 the first org that i joined was bloods and i enjoyed every moment that i was in bloods and i just want to make sure that other people can feal the same way about the gang.
    2)first i joined bloods and then marabunta and after that when MamaBlu Blue got the governer i joined USSS and now i feal like i know all the leagal and ilegal rp and i know i will be a good leader
    3)i just want to have a good time at events and have a great time with my gang members.

befor any gang member joins bloods i will make sure that thay know all the rules and are the corect age. and if thay greak any RP rule it will end up in a strike, demotion or a kick from the org.

4. My goals for bloods:
    1)Increase rate of crime in the city
    2)Respect every gang member
    3)100% Spray
    4)100% Turf
    5) win every event that is possible

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 17

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#8888

6. Droppa Bolo

7. 962

Leader of ‘Bloods'

Why I want to be leader of this specific org?
I want to be the leader of the "Bloods" because I think I have exceptional leadership skills and I want to show them off to others.
Because I can guarantee that it will be run to the highest standards and that it will be a bastion for crooks looking to establish their reputations and show that they are the best, I can attest to this as the organization's leader.
Since the illegal side has its own set of rules, I must admit that having worked for a variety of organisations, I find it to be much more entertaining.
It's a terrific venue to show off, and many people will get new opportunities because to my role as leader.

I want to run this organization since I have a thorough awareness of illegal matters.
I've been a part of many criminal organisations, and I think leading the "Bloods" will allow me to demonstrate to others how accountable and diligent I am.
I've also held top positions in a number of different organisations, which has given me insight into the duties of leadership.
(HC in the majority of the gangs I've been a part of and previously a deputy of all the gangs in the city) demonstrates my command of illegal organisations and my ability to lead them.
Former Gang leader (completed a successful term).

Aside from that, electing me as the "Bloods" leader will enable the organisation to act as a model for how a prohibited organisation should function and seem. To do this, I'll make sure that no one is sitting around the HQ doing nothing; instead, they'll be fighting on the streets, going to all the events, helping out other gang members who are in need, etc. Additionally, there will be a warning system in place if things get out of hand, with those who violate the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My Goals
1. As I already have a highly skilled turf squad in place, my main objectives are to establish 100% gang territory and to have the most active and well-respected gang in the city.
2. Ensure that all graffiti's are done to prove that my gang is strong and capable of defeating others.
3. To become a org that the whole city fears.

My Advice to improve RP
Stay as IC as you can to improve roleplay, in my opinion. Only invoke the Gods when someone is obviously breaking the law. Before turning to a God, you must to attempt to resolve the issue on your own.
Also RP can be improved by interacting with other gangs and making deals with legal and illegal organizations to ensure that both sides are having a fair and enjoyable time.

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL: Noel
    2. Your age: 22
    3. Time zone: EDT
    4. Average online per day 5-7hrs
    5. Your Discord: Dated#0001
    6. Your Nickname: Tobi Blixky
    7. Your ID: 6428
    Additional information
    1. Leader of bloods

1) When i first joined EN2 I went into vagos and loved the gang life since, although i participated in State things more so so i have a grasp on both Legal and illegal activities.
    2)To try it out - i've thought of becoming a leader of a org regardless of if its legal or illegal, i think this would be a good opportunity to so seeing i have good command experience and also god connections within the city.
    3)i want to have a good time with each member of the gang, doing activites and such.

Before any new member joins the gang, i would make sure they know the rules and proper RP for gang life so it could boost their experience within the gang.

4. My goals for bloods:
    1)Increase rate of crime in the city
    2)Respect every gang member
    3)100% Spray
    4)100% Turf

imrichiebricks

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Devon Staniger
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Eastern, New York City
3 to 4 hour. The weekend I usually do 12 hours,
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
Ricgina Bricks
7. Your Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

- Name : Nuri Blixky

- Time Zone : GMT+3

- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 6-8+ Hrs

- Your Discord : NuriJr#6363

- Your NickName : Blixky

- Your ID : 1562

( || )Additional information

Leader Of Bloods Streat Gang !

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and much gangs and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , , SAHP , So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Bloods.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as a Bloods Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization

-Make the organization as terrorist organization

-Create fun RP situation

-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Bloods ON TOP
Nuri Blixky

Ex Vagos Deputy Ex Marbunta Deputy Ex Families Ex LSPD Ex SAHP Ex Ballas Hc Ex Bloods Hc Vagos Leader Ex Bloods Hc
I am trying to join the bloods I need to find the gang rules could you please tell me where I can find the gang rules so I can join my discord is imrichiebricks#2974 or hit me up here to let me know thank you

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Pavan
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 7-8
5. Your Discord: iTzNaRe #0143
6. Your Nickname: Quinn Medusa
7. Your ID: 28162
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
I would love to be bloods leader because I have a lot of experience with gangs and turfs and gangs just have always been my way to go crime and killings, hostages, and robberies which I've always like doing. I have a lot of reputation in the city with gangs and families meaning a strong and well abided organization. And because i have a very strong turf team that has multiple 100% turfers in previous terms. Another reason I would like to be bloods leader is because i have done so many accomplishments in the city and one i have always wanted to fulfil is being a gang leader and to lead the gang to success!

-Turf Team | The team that will be winning every turf defend and offense
-Spray Team | A team that will manage the sprays
-Corrupt Team | A team that will find and locate corrupt cops, officials, and any law enforcement to give a advantage in Crimes
-Negotiation Team | A team that will have the most qualified negotiators in the city that will be used in Hostage situations, Store robberies and anything crime related
Ghetto Team | This team will focus on all the shooting and looking out for the gang and will mostly be used in crime situations like robberies
All teams Will have a leader that will pick and choose the most qualified people

We want to make joining the bloods a lot more advanced then the other gangs out there since they only really focus on shooting and killing there is no RP in that we want to make the shooting and killing only in events and maintain a good quality of RP and a very good quality of numbers of people that stay in the city one way will do this. Is to have good leaders and deputies that know what they are doing know who there recruiting and most importantly know the rules

We take the rules very seriously meaning any rules broken there will always be a punishment and the punishment will not be a light punishment and will be given only 1 warning depending on the severity of the rule broken. We want everyone to be friendly and not toxic and respect must be shown to both Administrator's and High Command!

I will try my hardest to keep the quality of Roleplay and organizing very fun events such as Robberies, Hostage situations, Trainings for new recruits and many others. That will help the Blood Street Gang

Last edited:

Luca ssa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Baxter
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: SGT
4. Average online per day: 3-4 on Weekdays, 8 to 14 (Weekends)
5. Your Discord: ba#3765
6. Your Nickname: Luca Kirigaya
7. Your ID: 24667
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2.Since I have a lot of gang and turf experience and because gangs have always been my usual choice of committing murder, hostage taking, and robberies—all things I enjoy doing—I would dearly love to be the bloods' leader. I am known as a strong and well-respected organization among gangs and families in the city. Moreover, my turf team is incredibly powerful and includes many 100% turfers from prior seasons. I want to lead Bloods for a number of reasons, including the fact that becoming a gang leader is one of my many successes in the city.

The squad that will succeed in every turf defense and offense is known as the "Turf Team."
-Spray Team | A group in charge of the sprays
-Corrupt Team | A team that will track down and identify any law enforcement personnel who are corrupt in order to give crimes an advantage
-Negotiation Team | A team that will be employed in hostage situations, store robberies, and anything else involving crime and will have the best negotiators in the city
Ghetto Team: Primarily utilized in robbery situations, this team will concentrate on all shooting and gang surveillance.
Every team will have a leader who will select the best candidates.

Since the other gangs only really concentrate on shooting and murdering, there is no RP in them. We want to make joining the bloods far more advanced than the other gangs out there so that we can keep a high standard of RP and a sizable number of people who stay in the city. is to have competent supervisors and deputies who are knowledgeable about their duties, the people they are hiring, and most crucially, the laws.

We take breaking the rules very seriously, thus there will always be a penalty. The penalty won't be light, and depending on how strongly the rule was broken, there may only be one warning. Respect must be shown to both the Administrator and the High Command if we want everyone to be friendly and not toxic.

I'll make every effort to maintain the standard of roleplaying and to plan entertaining activities like robberies, hostage situations, training sessions for new recruits, and many more. Thus, the Blood Street Gang will benefit.

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - Gaur
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 10 - 14
5. Your Discord - GAUR#3550
6. Your Nickname - Gaur Vercetti
7. Your ID - 59734

2. Additional information.
Leader of Bloods.

-
I wanna be leader because I have gained a lot of experience e in the city, especially in gangs. My utter dedication and mindset towards illegal organization has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I have successfully showed my skills in many gangs by climbing all the ranks and being a deputy. I was able to lead many gangs in all the ways from store robberies to big events like FZ and Battleship. I always do more events then needed because the way how I lead the events everyone starts enjoying how I lead events and how I deal with every gang members.

- I also make sure that not only I am dedicated towards my gang, I also make sure that all the HC and deputies are putting the same and more and more effort in their work in order to maintain the growth of gang. In all the gangs I always recruit people of 2 different time zones who can lead events and can handle any type of situations. I also make sure that everyone is enjoying the criminal RP by making it way more realistic. I will also make sure that my gang is being respected to each other so that we wont face any toxicity issues or conflicts. I make sure that give big bonuses to get them active and give them a motive to be regular to events. I will make sure that everyone understand the value of their rank and they keep working for the gang.

- I wanna be a leader because I have seen other leaders very closely and observed what mistakes they do and how they handle different situations, I know that I can handle any type of situation way better then the leaders now. I will make sure that if I get a chance to be a leader that I will turn out to the best gang leader and make my term the best out of all.

I'm not here to take part, I am here to take over

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.
-
Dominate all the other orgs and gangs in all ways.
- Take the criminal Roleplay to a whole new level.
- Make it a terrorist organization.
- Non toxic gang members.
- 100% Spray.
- 100% Turf.

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vinay
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 7-8
5. Your Discord: Venomous #2992
6. Your Nickname: Vinnu Royal
7. Your ID: 37873

Additional information
1--> LEADER OF BLOOD STREET GANG

I WANT TO BECOME LEADER OF BLOODS BECUAZ I HAVE LOT OF EXPERINCE IN GANGS FROM LAST 6MONTHS I KNON EACH AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GANGS CLEARY AND PERFECTLT....AND I CAN MAKE THE GANG IN PEREFCT AND GOOD WAY... I CAN DO MORE CHNAGES THAN THE PAST TERM. I WAS HIGH COMMAND SO MANY GANGS VAGOS/BLOODS/MARABUNTA/AND BALLAS AND IN LEGAL ORGS SAHP/FIB/AND LSPD..... SO I CAN MAKE PROPER RP IN THE GANG. IF I WAS LEADER I WANT TO DISBAND WITH O WARNINGS THATS MAKE OUR ORG PROUD AND GOOD... AND I WANT TO MAKE 100% TURFS.... I WILL MAKE SOME GOOD DEPUTYS TO MAKE THE GANG PERFECT I WILL DIVIDE 4 DEPUTY TO MAINTAIN GANG IN A PROPER WAY.... WITHOUT ANY MISTAKES. I WILL MAKE MY GANG MOST ACTIVE IN GHETTO I WILL IMPROVE THE GOOD CLAPPERS IN ORG.....

I MAKE MY GANG PEOPLE ACTIVE IN GHETTO AND WANT TO BE GOOD AND POLITE WITH EMS AND I WILL MAKE MY PEOPLE STRICT ABOUT RULES AND I WANT TO WIN EVRY STORE AND GUN STORE ROBBERY.... AND I WANT TO KNOW MY PEOPLE WHATS THE VALUE OF HOSTAGE LIFE.. AND I WILL ALSO GIVE THE BONUSUS PERSONALY TO GET MY PEOPLE ACTIVE IN GANG EVENST.... AND I MAKE SURE GIVE THE ASSISTANCE ABOUT ROBBEYS LIKE : HOW TO DO HIGHWAYS ROBBERY OR GHETTO ROBBERIES PERFECTLY... I WANT TO TAKR THE TURFS SERIOUSLY AND I WILL TAKE OR MAKE SOME CLAPPERS FOR THE TURF... SURELY I WILL GIVE MY ALL BEST TO THE TURFS.... AND AT THE END OF THE TERM I WANT MY ALL GANG MEMBERS TO BE THANK TO GIVING MORE TIME TO THE GANG AND I WANT TO BEE GOOD WITH EACH AND EVERYONE SO THEY CAN BEE GOOD AND THEY CAN ADVICE SOME IDEAS AND SOME GOOD CHANGES.........

AND BY THE WAY BLOODS ON TOOOPPP

Ex Deputy Of Marabunta Ex DHOD of Fib Ex High Command OF vagos Ex High Of Bloods Ex COD of LSPD
ragemp_v_7HuzNWTmc0.jpg

John McLovin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mayank
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord:𝙇𝙭𝙣𝙨#2120
6. Your Nickname: John Bolo
7. Your ID: 38804

1. Leader of
Bloods Street Organization

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I want to be a leader of Bloods as I have seen how many other people run their gangs and Don't finish their terms Successfully. I have been a deputy and a High Command in many illegal organizations now and I am pretty sure I have what it takes to bring bloods to the top. I will make sure we achieve the maximum level of RP and are the most active gang in the entire city. I feel like I have great leadership qualities being a leader and can make sure that the people of the city have the most fun in the gang.

2. Another reason I wanna become the leader of bloods is as there are many new players joining EN2 i will make sure they all know the rules well and can enjoy the RP in this server to the maximum level and there are players who have come into EN2 from EN1 with good experience who can help the organization to grow as well. Basically with me being leader i will make sure all of them work as a team with no toxicity in the gang.

3. Last reason to me becoming the leader of bloods would be that I would have a lot more opportunities to meet new people around the city and open up many opportunities for the other people of the gang as well which would help the gang grow more than ever. I also know all of the rules IC/OOC and will make sure all the people of the gang know the rules as well and I will make sure all the members of the gang know the rules as many of them end up in jail by breaking rules I will make sure all of them know all the rules before joining Bloods so that they can enjoy the Highest Level Of RP.

1. I intend on doing the maximum number of events in a day that would be store robberies, Hostage situations, FZ raids etc. Right now I feel there is close to no RP when it comes to gangs nowadays as people think all that gangs mean is killing other people in the city. But i will make sure that they know Gangs are way more than just killing people in the Ghetto. I will make sure they experience Maximum level of RP by doing events and can have fun in the Ghetto as well. This way they can experience all types of RP related to gangs

2. There are many things that i will focus on as a leader-

→ To Keep all the sprays in Ghetto Red.
→ To make sure there are different teams for different things. Ex- Turf teams, Graffiti Team etc.
→ Try my best to get 100% Turfs.

3. I will be really strict with the people joining the gangs and make sure all the High Commands I will have know all the rules and only recruit people who know the rules really well because the last thing i would want is for my gang to get Disbanded.

4.I have also mastered when and where to time events and how to fill out logs and formats.

5.Daily events like FZ raids, Store robberies, Hostage situations. Etc.

Thank You for reading my application
Bloods Street Gang Leader
6ECi.gif

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - indian standard time GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - normal days 5 hours , weekends 10+ hours
5. Your Discord - kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname - kushal shukla
7. Your ID - 50196

1) LEADER OF BLOODS STREET GANG

2) * I want to be leader of bloods because i know how they manage turfs and all other stuffs as i was an deputy leader of marabunta granade and also high command of bloods , so i want to be leader and make this gang active again.

* I also know how all events take place. I know how to start events and turfs .

* So I have a lot of experience of gang in city i know all the rules like ghetto rules , event rules , leader rules , General rules , Gz rules etc .

3) --> I will make sure that no one will break rules and not do much ooc things so that will be a part to maintain High RP.

--> I will make sure that my bloods member will not harm any EMS Doctors and also talk with them in a peaceful way .

--> I will take interview and only add those members who know all GZ and ghetto rules.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Landan
2. Your age 16 almost 17
3. Time zone NA PST
4. Average online per day 4-6 hours per day
5. Your Discord Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname Lily Blixky
7. Your ID 27071

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)
(1)
i would like to become Bloods leader Because i have experience as a gangster, I have been Deputy of Bloods under Dylan and I was a recruiter in vagos for Alexa Bolo

(2) With being in Vagos and Bloods I noticed a lot of inactivity during certain time areas which means not as good rp with the legal orgs and with other gangs and I can easily get people on during every hour of the day to where we can do multiple store robberies and hostage situations a day to increase the fun rp between all orgs

(3) I have been deputy and leader of most legal organizations and I was able to get 130+ members in LSPD at a point during my term as leader, but with that experience I feel I can make the gang side more fun and even help both sides not get disbanded so easily

1) I will make sure to go over expectations at store robberies with my event leader and HC's

2) I will add more diversity into ballas, instead of everyone clapping, I'll have a functional spray and turf team that will clap everyone

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord ! ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Bolo
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)
(1) i would like to become bloods leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was Families / Vagos (HC) and Ballas deputy and VAGOS LEADER as well. and i think i was in illegal activity enough time (3 months + ) to become a leader and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to bloods.

(2) when i was vagos leader, i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will be the leader of bloods i will take care that every bloods member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that bloods events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a bloods member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in bloods, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of bloodsthe RP quality will be improved.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in
Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC of Los Santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC of The Families (Rank 10 under deputy) Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. EX VAGOS LEADER. LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy.

Thanks for reading! i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day! :ninja:

Rank System!
(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Blood G
(4) LIL G
(3) Blood Boy
(2) Starter Bloddy
(1) Freeze

Last edited:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods interviews at 14:00 server time on 5th october

@𝙇𝙭𝙣𝙨#2120 - John Bolo - 38804
@ℤ𝔸𝕀𝔻𓆪#7017 - Zaid Yama - 2394
@ba#3765 - Luca Kirigaya - 24667
@Voidz#7875 -Lily Blixky - 27071

The application for The Bloods Leader are now Closed​

Last edited:

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 5-8 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Bolkour
7. 19828

Leader of Bloods

• I would like to be leader of the bloods gang because I have lots of experience from being in English 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of bloods is, because there is still new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Blood Street Gang.

-My term as a Deputy leader of Families was more about RP then just showing up for events. I apparently had VVIPs as hostage many times and I perfectly executed the situation without violating rules and keeping track of regulations. I also had the previlage of having some wonderful deputies who helped me led the gang into a very lustrous organization. Also my team will join me if I get the leadership so apparently I can bring back the old days.

3. My advice to improve Rp?

- I think my way to improve Rp is that i take every member seriously and guide them through the journey the right way. Currently many gangs just mass recruit numbers and after that everything is going southways and people are left to do whatever they please without further guidance. People do what they think they can and break rules constantly and get gangs disbanded with really fast cycle. I want to teach everything we do before we do it and with that we have way less fail rp moments in the ghetto and in activities in general. Practice makes perfect.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organisations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organisation leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

My Goals for the Gang.
. Be the most succesful gang in the city
. Everyone is welcome and have chance to learn
. Zero tolerance to toxicity
. Dominate all the events and turfs.
. Not get any gang warnings and keep everything clean in general

Thank you for Reading my Application

Khalid Bolkour
Have a Nice Day!!

Top Bottom