Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
1. Your name IRL. Narain
2. Your age. 17
3. Time zone. EST
4. Average online per day. 3-4 hours sometimes only 3
5. Your Discord. Jakieee#2081
6. Your Nickname. Bobs Builder
7. Your ID. 113011
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
. I've been working since Gabi's term, started as a cadet, and got trained, promoted till I was chosen to be high command in LSPD, all of this happened step by step,
B.I’m going to have 5 departments, each one has it work to improve the LSPD, and each one will have a weekly checklist to complete, failure to complete it, will receive a department strike, and the best to do it, will be getting a bonus from the chief.

HR department will be responsible to handle casefiles, train people, take interviews, applications.

S.W.A.T As I have been a S.W.A.T supervisor, I see that S.W.A.T should take the priority for all events, meaning of this, S.W.A.T will be the most important department in the events, and this leads, that they will get a special training, either attacking or defending the situation, and in additional, they’ll have a bonus system.

Undercover agents, They will be the ones taking evidence and reporting to FIB so that we can take down all gang activity by raiding gangs and families.

Parking Enforcement – They’ll be towing all the illegally parked cars, and its their responsibility to have the streets clean out of empty cars, in additional to do this, they’ll not be doing main LSPD work, their job is just to tow cars, and they’ll having a bonus system.

Public Relations - Public relations will be led by a group of 5 people 1 commander, 2 captains and 2 liuetenents. They will be hosting fun events for us. Updating Public relations channel every 2 days. Host CNN broadcasts. This department will be the backbone of advertising the organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Will make sure that units are always towing

Will do recruitment drives often so that we can have amazing efficiency in the org.

I will mantain good hands with leaders of all orgs legal or gang no matter what. So that RP isnt broken by disbands. We will communicate so that we can be better together

Last message: LSPD ON TOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom