Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: Ic: 14 | ooc: 16 | (almost 17)
3. Time zone: GMT+10
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Karim Blood#4748
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atlaas
7. Your ID: 209297
Additional information
1. Leader of: LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I have been in lapd for a long time, lspd is my favourite org, I love the kind people and I I love the org mostly. I will make it the best otg in the city for sure.

2) I have had expirence In most orgs so I know how to run stuff, I have seen so many leader and what they do, I have been a high command in some orgs, and I know how to control a org.

3) I reckon that I would be a great leader and I will for sure make everybody in the org happy all the time, there will be bonus for the work you do, E.G. tow 10 cars = 5k dollars, 5 Arrests = 5k etc...

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I want to make the og LSPD to be back like the ranks the divisions etc.

I will make every division happy and they will all be equal in power.

One more division will be added called " Sniper Squad" this division will allow the people in it to have snipers and they will be able to use it in certain places. Also this team will scout the city every 30mins to make sure there isn't any criminal activity going on. They sill be ready for any global, local or any event. They will have access to helicopters whenever zone they could do check up on the city every 30 minutes.

I will make new uniforms for the division and for the ranks, ( not all of them). The u information.s will be liked by everyone and if they aren't, them I will definitely change it. ( If more than 10 people hate it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom