Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodrego Warburg

Out Of Service
Player
Information:
1.Bashar
3.GMT +3
4. 3 – 7 hours
5. King Bashar#8412
6.Rodrego Gracia

Additional information:
1.LSPD
A. I’ve past experience in LSPD, I used to see many ranking systems and each one has it own benefits, so I see, that if we mix them all together, we’ll be able to get the best ranking system.
B. I'm going to have four departments, each with its own work to improve LSPD, and I'm going to do a weekly checklist, the best one receiving a gift from the leader.
HR – They will be the way of LSPD, especially for citizens without a job, and most importantly, they’ll be the guide for all the LSPD employees, no matter if the employee is an old one or a new one.
S.W.A.T - Based on my previous experience with the S.W.A.T unit, I believe that S.W.A.T should be given priority for all events. This means that S.W.A.T will be the most important department in the events, and as a result, they will receive special training in either attacking or defending the situation.
Detectives - They will collect evidence to aid the F.I.B. in gang/family raids, as well as notify LEOs of any suspicious activity.
Parking Enforcement - They will be towing all illegally parked cars, and it is their responsibility to keep the streets clean of empty cars. In addition to this, they will not be doing main LSPD work, and their job will only be to tow cars.

C. I’ll maintain that LSPD are always available on the streets, for any upcoming situation, and I’ll maintain that we’re going to have the right units for each situation available always.
And in additional, these active units will get promotions, I've a ranking system which will make me do promotions twice a week. and those who really deserve a promotion, will get a special promotion.

3.I’ll always maintain to make and help in RP scenarios with other orgs, such like ghetto patrols, gang raids, black market raid, NG raid, meaning, I’ll maintain to leave everything we’re doing and go and send backup units to these organizations who are organizing these scenarios,
For the gangs side, I’ll maintain to have a good relationships with gang’s leader, and even if they do mistakes, such like fail RP and a lot of things like this, I’ll maintain to solve the problem IC’ly and not always go curators and try to disband them.

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
Information:
1.Bashar
3.GMT +3
4. 3 – 7 hours
5. King Bashar#8412
6.Rodrego Gracia

Additional information:
1.LSPD
A. I’ve past experience in LSPD, I used to see many ranking systems and each one has it own benefits, so I see, that if we mix them all together, we’ll be able to get the best ranking system.
B. I'm going to have four departments, each with its own work to improve LSPD, and I'm going to do a weekly checklist, the best one receiving a gift from the leader.
HR – They will be the way of LSPD, especially for citizens without a job, and most importantly, they’ll be the guide for all the LSPD employees, no matter if the employee is an old one or a new one.
S.W.A.T - Based on my previous experience with the S.W.A.T unit, I believe that S.W.A.T should be given priority for all events. This means that S.W.A.T will be the most important department in the events, and as a result, they will receive special training in either attacking or defending the situation.
Detectives - They will collect evidence to aid the F.I.B. in gang/family raids, as well as notify LEOs of any suspicious activity.
Parking Enforcement - They will be towing all illegally parked cars, and it is their responsibility to keep the streets clean of empty cars. In addition to this, they will not be doing main LSPD work, and their job will only be to tow cars.

C. I’ll maintain that LSPD are always available on the streets, for any upcoming situation, and I’ll maintain that we’re going to have the right units for each situation available always.
And in additional, these active units will get promotions, I've a ranking system which will make me do promotions twice a week. and those who really deserve a promotion, will get a special promotion.

3.I’ll always maintain to make and help in RP scenarios with other orgs, such like ghetto patrols, gang raids, black market raid, NG raid, meaning, I’ll maintain to leave everything we’re doing and go and send backup units to these organizations who are organizing these scenarios,
For the gangs side, I’ll maintain to have a good relationships with gang’s leader, and even if they do mistakes, such like fail RP and a lot of things like this, I’ll maintain to solve the problem IC’ly and not always go curators and try to disband them.
Wallah you gonna be the best i hope you be our new leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom