Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph Silverburn

Ex-LSPD Chief, SAHP Curator
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Gavin
2. 30
3. BST UK (City time)
4. 6 hours weekdays, 10+ weekends
5. Boydy#8347
6. Steph Silverburn
7. 111965

Applying for Leader of LSPD

I'm interested in running LSPD as i have spent most of my city life in LEO organisations and feel ready to run my own, i feel i have the nessecary skills and experience to make LSPD run smoothly and with a strong high command team we can succeed in the city and show that LSPD can take on the criminals invading our city.

My intitial plan is to restructure the ranks to give a better sense of progression for officers. Condensing departments that have no need to be seperate meaning it free's up ranks, my plan with ranks is to also not just have 1 indiviual with a whole department on there shoulders which i have seen many times before, meaning they get burned out and don't put in as much effort when they started the role. I want my high command team to work together and not feel like seperate groups so i will be holding multiple HC meetings to give feedback and idea's to improve RP and the ORG as a whole.

Recruitment is my main concern for the ORG as it has been the issue many times in my terms, keeping officers on duty at certain periods of the night which is where the ORG struggles most , so i would be focusing straight away at getting all timezones involved so we can cover at any time of the day and make sure that applications and trainings are done daily to keep the ORG running smoothly, as i have much experience in the paperwork side of the ORG i will be keeping my eyes on it to make sure background checks, roster updates and recruitment drives are done atleast 2-3 times a week.

When it comes to ORG relations i feel that i have made myself known in the LEO side of RP and i plan on keeping up appearances with other ORGS and working together to improve the RP across the whole city, participating in multi-ORG tasks to takedown gangs or troublesome families. As i have worked with many of the other LEO members i am known (mainly due to my BOLD hairstyle) but i'm known for pushing myself and other officers around me.

when it comes to improving RP in the ORG my main focus is getting the boring trainings over with quickly and smoothly, meaning we dont have recruits floating about HQ like flys on the wall, i want all my officers active and out on patrols in the city and especially towing vehicles which is a major priority

I would like to re-introduce the Radar system that was given to us by the State which i find has died away and no longer being used to help our traffic division to stop dangerous driving so that brings in my idea of the ''High Speed Traffic Unit'' which will have acccess to our more powerful vehicles that will special driving techniques to pursue and stop dangerous vehicles on the road, so with the help of the radar system we can have units patroling ready to stop before accidents happen and lead to more severe punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom