Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-
Ankesh Kumar
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord-
Ankesh Kumar#4250
6. Your Nickname-
Ankesh Kumar
7. Your ID-

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have always tried and worked as an LEO, I have much previous as an LEO the organizations that I have experience in are LSPD, GOV(DOC), SAHP and EMS I have worked in SAHP for almost two terms and I was a captain when I decided to quit SAHP and gain experience in other organizations as well and I have always worked hard in any organizations to prove myself and now I want to serve this city by becoming a leader of LSPD.

I want to be the leader of LSPD in order to improve the organizations as I have seen in last few days LSPD is not working in good conditions so I would make sure that all the rules are being followed and I would try my best to make this organization the best organization in the city and I would make it very smooth running vehicle.

I want to be the leader of LSPD so that the officers wo actually work hard should get their bonus and promotion on time so that they can be motivated to work to their fullest in the organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advices to improve the RolePlay level in organization by following al the rules and always no rules are being broken by anyone in the organization including me, everyone should always use the proper radio codes and will make different divisions in department which will help in running the organization smoothly the divisions will be like:

IA- Which will take care of the department by being a part of it they will always make sure no one is corrupt in the department and will also check officers logs and will inspect bodycam and trunk to make sure department is clean from inside.

HRT- This division will take care of the trainings and recruiting in the department. This will be divided into two parts one will be for the recruitment and the other will be for the training.

UC- Undercover or Detectives division which will collect evidences from the crime scene and will make city clean by being an undercover.

SWAT- This division will take care of shootout and the stuffs like that . The SWAT division will be divided into three parts which will include snipers, midrange and short range fighters.

I will always make sure that LSPD has friendly relationship with other organizations and to make LSPD the best organization in city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom