Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Information
1. Nick
2. 17
3. EST
4. 6-8 Hours
5. Icey#0007
6. Blueberyy
7. 80797
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, before I begin, I'd like to list my previous positions within legal organizations:

Los Santos Police Department:
-Chief of Staff
-Commander of S.W.A.T. x2
-Captain of HR/FTO x4
-lieutenant of FTO x3
-State Attorney
Federal Investigation Bureau:
-HOD Spec Ops x2
-00 Agent
-DHOD Spec Ops
-DHOD HR
-Executive Supervisor of Spec Ops

San Andreas Highway Patrol:
-Supervisor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) The Los Santos Police Department has experienced several ups and downs during the course of its recent leaderships, including an excessive number of High Commands not fit for the job, a lack of event numbers, poor time management, etc. The main requirement for an organization with such high expectations is to have a strong and powerful leadership team that can handle any problems that arise. Over the past few terms, I've observed that the leaders have chosen numerous High Commands while failing to hire additional officers to fill the open positions. High Command officers are less likely to patrol and are more inactive as a result of the heavy workload associated with their posts. In addition to having an amazing High Command with less work allowing them to lead and manage the division they are assigned to, if I am successful in assuming leadership of the LSPD, I will significantly increase recruitment, which will result in much more activity at events and patrolling the streets and better time management.

2) Since I've been working in legal enforcement organizations for more than ten months, I've learned a lot about the field. However, one thing that really struck out to me was the toxic environment that some organizations had. The main thing to having a working organization is to have a healthy relationship and trust built within everyone within the specific organization, One of the first things new residents consider when moving to a city is the LSPD, thus it is not helpful at all to welcome them into a hostile environment! Building trust with my officers, providing them with the best LEO path possible, guiding them through their time in LSPD, and providing them with any support they may need are the main things I will be working on if I am appointed chief. These things should have been done in LSPD a long time ago but haven't yet been. If I'm appointed chief, these will be my divisions, along with a brief description of what they do. Having multiple divisions will help with this because it gives everyone in LSPD the opportunity to explore, discover new talents, develop skills, and foster teamwork skills that will help them in the future as LEOs.

Internal Affairs: Internal affairs main job will be to track down any corruption within LSPD and punish those who try to damage the organization which leads to having a friendly environment for everyone in LSPD.

Special Weapons and Tactics: The S.W.A.T. Team will be lead by an amazing commander whos capable of leading a division as important as S.W.A.T. , S.W.A.T. Will be tasked with many unique missions which helps them improve in the field which gives us a better look which creates another reason for civilians to join LSPD.

Human Resources: Human Resources will be in charge of the recruitment and training system, HR will be appointed with an amazing Director worthy of keeping the department active which leads to more numbers in LSPD.

Parking Enforcement: Parking Enforcement focus on towing cars to keep the streets clean and avoid less accidents.

Public Relations: The Public relations will be leading Global events along with creating events within LSPD to motivate officers to keep working hard.

3) If I'm chosen to lead the LSPD, my public relations team will be much more interactive with citizens, keeping them informed about how we keep the city safe, steering them away from the illegal side, and setting a good example for the Legal Organizations. The LSPD has been lacking communication with civilians and good relationships with other organizations and I believe making moves towards changing that is very important. The LSPD's connection with other state organizations have been variating in the past in my term as expected I will try my best to keep a good relationship with all the other state organizations which not only makes us stronger as a team it also sets a good example for civilians which is very well needed.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1)As I mentioned above, I have held the positions of Captain of Human Resources in LSPD and Deputy Head of Human Resources in FIB. During my time in charge, I have dealt with numerous issues and have learned what kinds of things can devastate an organization as well as how to find the best solutions to issues. This gives me a chance to stop and break down all the issues in my organizations before they get major and solve them as I believe if an organization is strong on the inside it can inspire others to roleplay as well.

2) Over the past few terms, there has been a severe lack of training at LSPD. If elected leader, I would provide new training and use locations like the stadium for many more trainings. My HR director will get all the support he/she needs to build a fantastic training and recruiting system that involves a lot more interaction with the general public and not only enhances roleplay but also provides inspiration for future generations.
My S.W.A.T. Team will also receive intensive training and assignments to accomplish to sharpen their abilities in the field so they may perform more effectively every time and enjoy roleplaying more.

I have a lot more suggestions in mind to enhance the roleplay, but it would be pointless to share them all at this time and would be a waste of the curators' time. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my application and wish you all the best.

Darkov zero

Somebody
Player
As i saw you in the field .you were taking the lead of everything even when you are not the chief- thh I think you will be one of the best

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Information
1. Nick
2. 17
3. EST
4. 6-8 Hours
5. Icey#0007
6. Blueberyy
7. 80797
First, before I begin, I'd like to list my previous positions within legal organizations:

-Chief of Staff
-Captain of HR/FTO x4
-lieutenant of FTO x3
-State Attorney
-HOD Spec Ops x2
-00 Agent
-DHOD Spec Ops
-DHOD HR

-Supervisor

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) The Los Santos Police Department has experienced several ups and downs during the course of its recent leaderships, including an excessive number of High Commands not fit for the job, a lack of event numbers, poor time management, etc. The main requirement for an organization with such high expectations is to have a strong and powerful leadership team that can handle any problems that arise. Over the past few terms, I've observed that the leaders have chosen numerous High Commands while failing to hire additional officers to fill the open positions. High Command officers are less likely to patrol and are more inactive as a result of the heavy workload associated with their posts. In addition to having an amazing High Command with less work allowing them to lead and manage the division they are assigned to, if I am successful in assuming leadership of the LSPD, I will significantly increase recruitment, which will result in much more activity at events and patrolling the streets and better time management.

2) Since I've been working in legal enforcement organizations for more than ten months, I've learned a lot about the field. However, one thing that really struck out to me was the toxic environment that some organizations had. The main thing to having a working organization is to have a healthy relationship and trust built within everyone within the specific organization, One of the first things new residents consider when moving to a city is the LSPD, thus it is not helpful at all to welcome them into a hostile environment! Building trust with my officers, providing them with the best LEO path possible, guiding them through their time in LSPD, and providing them with any support they may need are the main things I will be working on if I am appointed chief. These things should have been done in LSPD a long time ago but haven't yet been. If I'm appointed chief, these will be my divisions, along with a brief description of what they do. Having multiple divisions will help with this because it gives everyone in LSPD the opportunity to explore, discover new talents, develop skills, and foster teamwork skills that will help them in the future as LEOs.

Internal Affairs: Internal affairs main job will be to track down any corruption within LSPD and punish those who try to damage the organization which leads to having a friendly environment for everyone in LSPD.

Special Weapons and Tactics: The S.W.A.T. Team will be lead by an amazing commander whos capable of leading a division as important as S.W.A.T. , S.W.A.T. Will be tasked with many unique missions which helps them improve in the field which gives us a better look which creates another reason for civilians to join LSPD.

Human Resources: Human Resources will be in charge of the recruitment and training system, HR will be appointed with an amazing Director worthy of keeping the department active which leads to more numbers in LSPD.

Parking Enforcement: Parking Enforcement focus on towing cars to keep the streets clean and avoid less accidents.

Public Relations: The Public relations will be leading Global events along with creating events within LSPD to motivate officers to keep working hard.

3) If I'm chosen to lead the LSPD, my public relations team will be much more interactive with citizens, keeping them informed about how we keep the city safe, steering them away from the illegal side, and setting a good example for the Legal Organizations. The LSPD has been lacking communication with civilians and good relationships with other organizations and I believe making moves towards changing that is very important. The LSPD's connection with other state organizations have been variating in the past in my term as expected I will try my best to keep a good relationship with all the other state organizations which not only makes us stronger as a team it also sets a good example for civilians which is very well needed.

1)As I mentioned above, I have held the positions of Captain of Human Resources in LSPD and Deputy Head of Human Resources in FIB. During my time in charge, I have dealt with numerous issues and have learned what kinds of things can devastate an organization as well as how to find the best solutions to issues. This gives me a chance to stop and break down all the issues in my organizations before they get major and solve them as I believe if an organization is strong on the inside it can inspire others to roleplay as well.

2) Over the past few terms, there has been a severe lack of training at LSPD. If elected leader, I would provide new training and use locations like the stadium for many more trainings. My HR director will get all the support he/she needs to build a fantastic training and recruiting system that involves a lot more interaction with the general public and not only enhances roleplay but also provides inspiration for future generations.
My S.W.A.T. Team will also receive intensive training and assignments to accomplish to sharpen their abilities in the field so they may perform more effectively every time and enjoy roleplaying more.

I have a lot more suggestions in mind to enhance the roleplay, but it would be pointless to share them all at this time and would be a waste of the curators' time. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my application and wish you all the best.

Worked with him for 2 terms now amazing leadership skills. Best incoming leader.

FIB / Mike Lawery

NOOB
Player
Information
1. Nick
2. 17
3. EST
4. 6-8 Hours
5. Icey#0007
6. Blueberyy
7. 80797

-Chief of Staff
-Captain of HR/FTO x4
-lieutenant of FTO x3
-State Attorney
-HOD Spec Ops x2
-00 Agent
-DHOD Spec Ops
-DHOD HR

-Supervisor

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

++++++ from me great guy and know's his job well and alwys friendly and willing to help.... good luck bro

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
+1111 during my leader of bloods term, we had alot of interactions with this guy and he always made the best out of situations and chose his decisions wisely and he always showed leadership and professionalism and for that i applaud him and he has my vote for LSPD leader, good luck nick mwahh❤️

Nate Cook

Player
Player
Information
1. Nick
2. 17
3. EST
4. 6-8 Hours
5. Icey#0007
6. Blueberyy
7. 80797

-Chief of Staff
-Captain of HR/FTO x4
-lieutenant of FTO x3
-State Attorney
-HOD Spec Ops x2
-00 Agent
-DHOD Spec Ops
-DHOD HR

-Supervisor

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

100% support this application he is an awesome person who is defiantly fit for leadership! I enjoy our time together and he is a genuine person who will make LSPD great again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom