Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bartoz

Player
Player
Your name IRL --: Asif Bashir
Your age --: 17
Time zone --: +GTM - (ST)
Average Online per Day --: 6 Hours
Your discord --: Alpha Katz#0003
Your Nickname --: Alpha Katz
Your ID --: 161597

First of all I'd like to start of with my experiences within the city.

Ex - FIB HC - Supervisor
Ex - State Attorney around 2 months
Ex - Federal Attorney

1. Leader of LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

kf5TKSZ_IuNDQfAAMAI1cy87hPq2BqUpkTXfTAzC9BAS4RDn5oPA3yjZ2LFtVty3ZBwQcIhwFgGirt9KfbGB547C-P1r4fk60kbN78R-66BkXWDBcuvP-hudgmRkrS6pzUZcO08OWQdLfUKiM3Cd4cDC0Hx-nkJQjcqmxIgCnf-RhOcPjE1Er-NZZA

2. Why do you want to be Leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) One of the important reasons I want to be leader of an organization , and this is for me one of the most important reasons is due to the corrupted leaders could not finish the term properly , and I want to be the person who they can look up to while becoming an leader, the one who can help them progress throughout the city. Within my organization I want everyone to be treated the same respect and be tolerated with the same attitude I want everyone to grow as a family to gain new experiences and knowledge, to achieve the best in the city has not been seen in very a long time, I want those people to be able to look back one day and say wow that guy ran LSPD and would want to be him and ran the organization greatly, because that will be everyone hopefully if you work hard, because I know that every single person in this city has amazing potential, and accomplishments , having a successful career.

2) I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Detectives, Swat, FTO and Patrol Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

3) I know the question is why do I want to be the leader of an organization,

And what I'm about to say is why I want to be a leader of LSPD. As I've been in this city for over 5-4 months now and I've really experienced my time throughout the city, I've done many things within this city and gained amazing levels and skills throughout working as a State Attorney. But I have always felt that I have been so limited with how much of a difference I can make to an organization also within the city. As a leader, there is so much more I can do for the people. Instead of just giving opinions , I look up to those leaders and want to achieve and become like one, and it's my chance to show LSPD that I can be the best of all times.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization?

I want to try and involve more departments which can contribute to the organization, Because people may want to go around and do other things like giving out fines or pulling over who are speeding , instead of arresting people. We would like to use our jurisdictions best in the city very greatly. One of our departments I would like to implement and see used within my organization would be a TM (Tactical Medic) department. As well, the fact that It will improve roleplay within the TM department will also be very beneficial as the objective for the combat medics will be to provide medical attention to our injured officers that are harmed during bad situations.

I would like to add a Tactical Department (TD ) , a Tactical department which they think that it is useless but within my word a Tactical department is one of the most used departments in a organization that we can have, if Tactical Department is ran successfully it can bring a mass amount of people to the organization, how can Tactical help with recruitment? Let's say my Tactical department start getting videos tutorial out showcasing our organization and what we can offer people of those want to participate and give this a try and see how it works the department works, is so inessential as well as helping with the recruitment it will also help us grow close connectivity with the other organization as well as with the citizens of the city as we will be hosting many events which people can participate and take part to win rewards such as money , etc. , it will make my organization a whole lot more progress.

Thanks so much for reading my LSPD application!

qdtJ47f1eC0KCBIZvLfxBhPt_jcmQwym7RgzxSleAOnzBWqzVt0eL59MsHOBt6VrZMGZj5Mt2Z8Hl9UHEn_EPm99952JvLUtP9ZaY6QBXzJkH3caNhyg3J5WgmuwB3s2FqiiWOdxfaQuI5a6BRse5U58wsa6Bj3WcMvPM8iWSeAn0hFOTTbQv58IwQ

Jay Smartt

Player
Player
+111 100% Deserves this position and I think he would be very good for this Org as a leader give him a chance to show you what he can do and turn LSPD Around and make it the best term its ever been. Honestly I think he would be very good with the experience's he's had as a lawyer.
Best Regards Jay Smartt :)

Jayden Star

Player
Player

Ex - FIB HC - Supervisor
Ex - Federal Attorney

kf5TKSZ_IuNDQfAAMAI1cy87hPq2BqUpkTXfTAzC9BAS4RDn5oPA3yjZ2LFtVty3ZBwQcIhwFgGirt9KfbGB547C-P1r4fk60kbN78R-66BkXWDBcuvP-hudgmRkrS6pzUZcO08OWQdLfUKiM3Cd4cDC0Hx-nkJQjcqmxIgCnf-RhOcPjE1Er-NZZA

2. Why do you want to be Leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) One of the important reasons I want to be leader of an organization , and this is for me one of the most important reasons is due to the corrupted leaders could not finish the term properly , and I want to be the person who they can look up to while becoming an leader, the one who can help them progress throughout the city. Within my organization I want everyone to be treated the same respect and be tolerated with the same attitude I want everyone to grow as a family to gain new experiences and knowledge, to achieve the best in the city has not been seen in very a long time, I want those people to be able to look back one day and say wow that guy ran LSPD and would want to be him and ran the organization greatly, because that will be everyone hopefully if you work hard, because I know that every single person in this city has amazing potential, and accomplishments , having a successful career.

2) I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Detectives, Swat, FTO and Patrol Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

And what I'm about to say is why I want to be a leader of LSPD. As I've been in this city for over 5-4 months now and I've really experienced my time throughout the city, I've done many things within this city and gained amazing levels and skills throughout working as a State Attorney. But I have always felt that I have been so limited with how much of a difference I can make to an organization also within the city. As a leader, there is so much more I can do for the people. Instead of just giving opinions , I look up to those leaders and want to achieve and become like one, and it's my chance to show LSPD that I can be the best of all times.

I want to try and involve more departments which can contribute to the organization, Because people may want to go around and do other things like giving out fines or pulling over who are speeding , instead of arresting people. We would like to use our jurisdictions best in the city very greatly. One of our departments I would like to implement and see used within my organization would be a TM (Tactical Medic) department. As well, the fact that It will improve roleplay within the TM department will also be very beneficial as the objective for the combat medics will be to provide medical attention to our injured officers that are harmed during bad situations.

I would like to add a Tactical Department (TD ) , a Tactical department which they think that it is useless but within my word a Tactical department is one of the most used departments in a organization that we can have, if Tactical Department is ran successfully it can bring a mass amount of people to the organization, how can Tactical help with recruitment? Let's say my Tactical department start getting videos tutorial out showcasing our organization and what we can offer people of those want to participate and give this a try and see how it works the department works, is so inessential as well as helping with the recruitment it will also help us grow close connectivity with the other organization as well as with the citizens of the city as we will be hosting many events which people can participate and take part to win rewards such as money , etc. , it will make my organization a whole lot more progress.

qdtJ47f1eC0KCBIZvLfxBhPt_jcmQwym7RgzxSleAOnzBWqzVt0eL59MsHOBt6VrZMGZj5Mt2Z8Hl9UHEn_EPm99952JvLUtP9ZaY6QBXzJkH3caNhyg3J5WgmuwB3s2FqiiWOdxfaQuI5a6BRse5U58wsa6Bj3WcMvPM8iWSeAn0hFOTTbQv58IwQ
prefect person to be chief I’ve work with em

Aux MMG

Player
Player

Ex - FIB HC - Supervisor
Ex - Federal Attorney

Big + W leader

CohenRaven

Player
Player

Ex - FIB HC - Supervisor
Ex - Federal Attorney

Big +1, great guy!

jeff_smith

Player
Player

Ex - FIB HC - Supervisor
Ex - Federal Attorney

+++ great leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom