Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antonio Narcos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6nRY4ScwHWY

Samantha989

Player
Player
This is kind of a funny report. The first 2 pov's are the same guy that breaks a rule, so he should be the one that gets a punishment and not Marabunta.
the 3rd pov, same story, 1 of "us" is not complying, so he should be the one that gets a punishment.
The 4th pov OH WAIT, same old story. 1 of us breaks a rule

MASSSS RULE BREAK OMG

Oh ye and btw, I heard something in a pov, a voice, talking to someone in discord and then a sound of deafening. VERY INTERESTING

Lifediff

Thats life in the Ghetto Do or die
Player
i hope the admin asks u to provide longer pov of the 5th one so he can see u fear rp and get in the car and ran away like a rat and since ur pvping in forums instead of the actual game ill post it here and get u a warn kid

Antonio Narcos

Player
Player
i hope the admin asks u to provide longer pov of the 5th one so he can see u fear rp and get in the car and ran away like a rat and since ur pvping in forums instead of the actual game ill post it here and get u a warn kid
post it please and give me warning

YueFei

#Martenn
Player
u guys can write in your diary by crying also send the full povs and we can clearly see more than 3 guy using discord and thats the metagaming soo who get warn for this your gang or your lame family?

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Approved.

ID 22243 will receive a punishment for Fear RP ballas
ID 103414 will receive a punishment for Fear RP + Talking while dead fib
ID 216336 will receive a punishment for not wearing gang clothing

These situations are all unrelated, so no org punishment will be given at this time​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom