Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved πΏπ‘’𝒢𝒹𝑒𝓇 π‘œπ’» 𝒯𝒽𝑒 πΉπ’Άπ“‚π’Ύπ“π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ | 𝑀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒢𝑒𝓁 π΅π“Šπ“‡π’·π‘’π“‡π“‡π“Ž

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealEnii

Player
Player

Apply - The Grove Street Families - Leader

General information:​

IRL Name: Michael
Time zone: Berlin (CEST UTC+2)
Average Online Time: 4-7 Hours/Day
Discord: TheRealEnii #6119

ID: N/A

Additional information:​

1. For which organization are you applying as a leader?

Dear Admins,
I hereby apply to be the OG of the Grove street Families

2. Why do you want to become a leader of this particular organization?

The Families have always been known for being one of the biggest gangs in Los Santos.
They ruled the streets of Los Santos like no other gang ever has, fighting wars against corruption more brutal than we can imagine,
. That's where I want to go for a better Los Santos free of corruption, that's why I want to become a leader.

I think I can achieve this through my determination and reliability and that is why I decided to apply for this position.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Each of our members will have a fixed task and will have tasks to work their way up. The internal structures will be newly created and the gang will be divided into several areas. Among other things, there will be fixed people who will take care of the planning of events such as a tuning meeting, box fights and much more. This way we can promote RP with both gangs and civilians. People who do not fulfill their obligations within the gang will be declared outlaws and executed if they run away they will be hunted down and publicly executed to make an example.

Each area in the gang will have a leader who will also be the Second-OG, they will be responsible for communication between the areas so that everyone ends up working together.

My goal is to revitalize the gang. I want to achieve this by a complete restructuring from the ranks to the divisions in the areas. We may not be number one on the street, but we will be respected when we come.

The Families will be divided into the following 4 areas:

-Street
Here it is about the pure presence on the street, whether it be spraying or rather a raid, people should see that we have the ghetto under our control.

-Shooter
Shooters are about controlling the gang areas.
They manage and control the Turfs. They are also responsible for training
new shooters, recruiting new capable people and last but not least
last but not least, supporting the other areas with their experience and
and strength.

-Event
You are not a good shooter, but you still want to become an important part of the Bloods? then you might find your place here. Here is your planning talent in demand because you will take care of all events, for example a tuning meeting with great prizes or a box fight to represent our gang.

Grove
This is basically not a separate area but only the union of all these areas to fight together against the state or other superpowers, whether it is a theft of weapons, a raid on the military or a war between rival gangs where everything finds its place. Together we are the Families.

I thank you for taking the time to read this application and look forward to your reply.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom