Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mirza_Baresov
Administrators nickname
Arthur_Mack
Date
Oct 26, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://img.webme.com/pic/m/mirzamtv/ArthurMack.png

Mirza-

Player
Player
Hello, im Mirza_Baresov[45704],

My problem;
I have a 60 day ban on general rule 6.3

There are no complaints about me, first of all, I ask you not to ignore it. (There is no issue opened for me.)

I didn't steal anything from the Gang vault.

I only bought the weapon given every 60 minutes and was only using it when going to events as it is forbidden to carry it on me. (Gang event: bs, fz, gun story robbing)

I find the 60-day penalty too much. Please do not leave me apart from you for such a long time GrandRP.

Can you reduce my sentence? Never again will I buy a gun from the gang, not even for an event.

If you accept, I approve the money wipe for my penalty to be lifted. Don't deprive someone with a clean CV like me from grandrp.

I love you so much, this is my home. Don't kick me out of my house. I'm sorry for my bad english.

I accept and respect your decision. Thanks in advance. Take care of yourself.

Screen Shoot
ArthurMack.png

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
You were found selling medical mask on the beach market after you left EMS.

Evidence will be provided to reviewing admin

Mirza-

Player
Player
Have a senior official please check it out. I didn't rent a table on the beach!
I never renting beach market...for renting I've never used.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
As i explained you in the dms,you are not the guy who sold ems mask. I got confused with the ID but you also stole stuff from wh,so the ban was correct.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected, ban was given correctly​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom