Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Noah Achache
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours weekdays 7-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: noliky#6662
6. Your Nickname: Noah Achache
7. Your ID: 918
Leader of: Vagos Street Gang

Why I want to be the next potential leader of balls

My Personality is One of the Reasons I Wanted to Be This Gang's Potential Leader.
I'm open to almost anything, and I treat strangers with kindness and make them feel welcome. I'm strict when it comes to mistakes, but I'm also very generous when it comes to second chances. I'm able to create environments in which everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts or opinions or suggestions. This characteristic will undoubtedly prepare the gang for success.

My skills
I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

How i can improve RP for The Ballas Street Gang
3. Suggestions for raising the RolePlay level of the organisation.
-Me and my high command should give bonuses to our gang members 2-3 times per week to thank them for their hard work and efforts for their Gang and to motivate them for their hard work during the week.
- Take part in some enjoyable activities.
-Have some fun with all legal organizations, and have some fun and interesting RP's.
-Introduce more RP for my members and strangers.

jin Blixky

Blixky4L
Player
1. kabir
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. jatt5501#8115
6. jin blixkyy
7. 22186
Additional information
1. Leader of vagos
2. If I get chosen to lead vagos I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a personally made recruitment script nd make the recruiters responsible for the recruits

The system.
The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.
this will make sure that all the new nd old members get on the same page

i ve noticed that in many gangs they stop attending events after one week coz they get all the stuff its not gonna be like that here in my term everyone will go to the events to enjoy em nd do proper rp not just get the stuff but so that everyone have fun nd the gang remains active i m gonna be active myself to make sure gang doesnt stay dead for even one day unless we need a day to relax nd have a break

3 well it all starts with the leader coz if the leader is serious about rp people get it in them as well i dont want an all serious gang we are gonna have fun as well but it ll all be full rp let it be ghetto clapping or let it be a store robbery even if its a newbie who joined i ll make sure he knows about not CL nd the NLR as well nd that they never spoil anyone elses rp experience in the city

over all i ve been in the gangs on en1 nd en2 and always i ve been one of the most active members i ve been HC as well many times ik how to lead all the events ik all about the deputies nd how it feels having to be the leader of a gang so if i get the chance i might not get 100% turfs but everyones gonna see us everywhere nd we are gonna be one of the best gang

I have been vagos leader 2 times ballas deputy familliea deputy bunta deputy nd ik all the formats cant mess them up know how to lead a group of people know how to do all events can do regular events nd have a strong turf team ready

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1.Your name IRL- Nesar
2.Your age-18
3. Time zone-IST indian GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-6-8 hours
5. Your Discord-MONSTER PLAYZ#3976
6. Your Nickname-Rocky Knights
7. Your ID-5485
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1-Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events.

2-During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of
RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again

3-Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city.
I will try to give out prizes to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving.
I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself.

thank u dear administrator for reading my information

Ulvi Misircioglu

Ulvi Misircioglu
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL --- Atakan
2. Your age --- 23
3. Time zone --- GMT+2
4. Average online per day --- 8-12
5. Your Discord --- MİRAKURU#7827
6. Your Nickname --- Ulvi Misircioglu
7. Your ID --- 49366

Additional information
1. Leader of...Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A. Giving chance to Newbies. To teach newbies things about the ghetto. How it works in ghetto whats the rules are and i will teach them the Ghetto rules & General Rules to play clean game and having more fun in game.

B. Experience. I've been High Command in the previous multiple terms and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

C.NO MORE RULEBREAKS. In my high command time i saw many people breaking rules and mess up other peoples fun while they playing in city so i will have an eye to my gang members to make sure they're doing everything right.

A. Being NEUTRAL - Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

B.Giving BONUSES - People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like BS/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/SUBS even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

C. A ACTIVE GANG - When i was new in the city no one give´s me chance to join a gang after a while i joined a gang but no one teaches me how the things work in gang i teach it by myself.Now i will give chance to newbies to join a gang and i will teach them how to do gang events, how to earn money with gang, how to rob people if they need i will give him advice to improve they shooting skills.

D.LOGS FOR PROMOTION. In my past experience every gang members asking for ranks after joining gang.I will open a log in email group of gang for every gang member who is interested to be promoted and wants play an active role in gang so every gang member can upload his logs from events in email group so i can see who is coming to events who not and give fair ranks to people they deserves.

Best regards,
Ulvi Misircioglu

Last edited:

Rohan Xoxo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rohan Goel
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Rohan XoXo#4923
6. Your Nickname: Rohan North
7. Your ID: 38557
Additional information
1. Leader of LOS SANTOS VAGOS
2 REASON NO {1} I was in bloods before and i know how they manage things attend all the events and activities like battleship , global events, fort zancudo etc so i want to make this gang active again

REASON NO {2} I also know all the rules as i was a part of the gang before

REASON NO {3} I want to be leader of this gang and make this gang again powerfull as it was before

3 ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLEPLAY LEVEL

---> By adding some training to the new people and make them learn all the GEN and GETTO rules
---> By telling them not to speak any other language in HQ of bloods and in green zones
---> To teach all the members to be respectful to EMS and not to harm them

Romeo Martin

Certified lady killer
Player
Information

2. Your age --- 23
3. Time zone --- GMT+2
7. Your ID --- 49366

Additional information

A. Giving chance to Newbies. To teach newbies things about the ghetto. How it works in ghetto whats the rules are and i will teach them the Ghetto rules & General Rules to play clean game and having more fun in game.

B. Experience. I've been High Command in the previous multiple terms and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

C.NO MORE RULEBREAKS. In my high command time i saw many people breaking rules and mess up other peoples fun while they playing in city so i will have an eye to my gang members to make sure they're doing everything right.

A. Being NEUTRAL - Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

B.Giving BONUSES - People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like BS/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/SUBS even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

C. A ACTIVE GANG - When i was new in the city no one give´s me chance to join a gang after a while i joined a gang but no one teaches me how the things work in gang i teach it by myself.Now i will give chance to newbies to join a gang and i will teach them how to do gang events, how to earn money with gang, how to rob people if they need i will give him advice to improve they shooting skills.

D.LOGS FOR PROMOTION. In my past experience every gang members asking for ranks after joining gang.I will open a log in email group of gang for every gang member who is interested to be promoted and wants play an active role in gang so every gang member can upload his logs from events in email group so i can see who is coming to events who not and give fair ranks to people they deserves.

Best regards,
Ulvi Misircioglu
Super vouch. (y)

Damian Swan

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age --- 23
3. Time zone --- GMT+2
7. Your ID --- 49366

Additional information

Best regards,
Ulvi Misircioglu
+power

Mafia Swan

Player
Player
Bilgi

1. Adınız IRL --- Atakan
2. Yaşınız --- 23
3. Saat dilimi --- GMT+2
4. Günde ortalama çevrimiçi --- 8-12
5. Anlaşmazlığınız --- MİRAKURU#7827
6. Takma Adınız --- Ulvi Mısırcıoğlu
7. Kimliğiniz --- 49366

Ek Bilgiler
1. Lideri... . Los Santos Vagos

2. Neden bu özel organizasyonun lideri olmak istiyorsunuz? (Üç nedeni açıklayarak listeleyiniz)

A. Acemilere şans vermek. Yeni başlayanlara getto hakkında bir şeyler öğretmek. Gettoda nasıl çalışır Kurallar nelerdir ve onlara temiz oyun oynamaları ve oyunda daha çok eğlenmeleri için Getto kurallarını ve Genel Kuralları öğreteceğim.

B. Deneyim. Daha önceki birçok dönemde Yüksek Komutanlık yaptım ve deneyim kazanmayı başardım, her iki tarafı da yasal ve yasadışı gördüm ve olayları ve çimleri nasıl yöneteceğimi biliyorum , bu yüzden bence bir çeteyi yönetmek için yeterli deneyime sahibim.

C. BAŞKA KURAL İHLALLERİ YOK. Komuta zamanımda birçok insanın kuralları çiğnediğini ve şehirde oynarken diğer insanların eğlencesini mahvettiğini gördüm, bu yüzden her şeyi doğru yaptıklarından emin olmak için çete üyelerime göz kulak olacağım.

3. Organizasyondaki RolePlay seviyesini yükseltmek için tavsiyeleriniz.

A. NÖTR OLMAK - Lider olarak tarafsız kalmak çok önemlidir ve birçok liderin arkadaşlarına daha fazla şey verdiklerini gördüm ve her zaman çetede aktif oldukları insanlara değil ve bunu hak ediyor

B.BONUSLAR Vermek - İnsanlar çeteye üye olmak sadece insanları öldürmek ve insanları soymaktır, insanlara bunun insanları öldürmekle ilgili olmadığını göstereceğim BS/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/SUBS gibi olaylara hatta para çekme gibi unutulmuş olaylara bile çete olarak gideceğiz. Çetemin aktif olması sayesinde onları daha fazla etkinlik yapmaya motive etmek için onlara ikramiye vereceğim.

C. AKTİF BİR ÇETE - Şehirde yeniyken kimse bana çeteye katılma şansı vermiyor bir süre sonra bir çeteye katıldım ama kimse bana çetede işlerin nasıl yürüdüğünü öğretmiyor, kendi başıma öğretiyorum. acemilere bir çeteye katılma şansı verecek ve onlara çete etkinliklerinin nasıl yapıldığını, çete ile nasıl para kazanılacağını, ihtiyaçları olduğunda insanları nasıl soyabileceklerini öğreteceğim, atış becerilerini geliştirmek için ona tavsiyelerde bulunacağım.

D. TANITIM GÜNLÜKLERİ. Geçmiş tecrübelerimde her çete üyesi çeteye katıldıktan sonra rütbe soruyor. Terfi etmek isteyen ve çetede aktif rol oynamak isteyen her çete üyesi için çetenin e-posta grubunda bir oturum açacağım, böylece her çete üyesi günlüklerini yükleyebilir. e-posta grubundaki etkinliklerden, böylece etkinliklere kimin geldiğini, kimin gelmediğini görebilir ve hak ettikleri kişilere adil dereceler verebilirim.

Saygılarımla,
Ulvi Mısırcıoğlu
+

AlteredVirtual

Albert Swan - [en3]3687 [en2]34329
Player
Information

2. Your age --- 23
3. Time zone --- GMT+2
7. Your ID --- 49366

Additional information

Best regards,
Ulvi Misircioglu
+power

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
1. Berke Bulut
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 10
5. Muhtesemberke#2369
6. KertenKeleKazim Bulutt
7. 15351
Additional information
2. )1. I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

2. I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

3. Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
I would only have people join who are willing to show signs of RP and just play to have fun, nothing is always about being "on top" but it for sure is fun when it comes to competition, robbery won't be like they were done by the previous members, respecting enemies and your own is way more fun than running around being toxic. like ive said i will have my family where we also have a big streamer with many members that are in this server to RP and have them included in all of this. With that being said, I would try to ensure the group is under good supervision and ran properly, but also maintaining good RP standard for the server.

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

- Name : Nuri Blixky

- Time Zone : GMT+3

- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 5-8 Hrs

- Your Discord : NuriJr#6363

- Your NickName : Blixky

- Your ID : 1562

( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Vagos Gang

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and much gangs and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , , SAHP , So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Families Gang.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as Vagos Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization

-Make the organization as terrorist organization

-Create fun RP situation

-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Nuri Blixky
Gyazo
Ex Vagos Deputy Ex Marbunta Deputy Ex Families Ex LSPD Ex SAHP Ex Ballas Hc Ex Bloods Hc

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for vagos interviews at 16:00 server time on 1 October

@Pavannare#0143 - Alice Quinn - 28162
@ Monster PLAYZ#3976 - Rocky Knights - 5485
@MİRAKURU#7827 - Ulvi Misircioglu - 49366

The application for The Vagos Leader are now closed

zander atkin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Alex Wallace
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT (server time)
4. Average online per day. Up to 6 hours during the week and 8-14 on the weekend
5. Your Discord I Z4NDER I#6175
6. Your Nickname Zander Atkin
7. Your ID: 7563
Additional information
1. Leader of: Los santos vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1Ive been in the city for almost a year now and I have spent countless hours as a member of a gang. Whether that’s been a deputy or a high rank and I also led marabunta, during my times in gangs I’ve felt a real teamwork within these orgs. It is my intentions to try replicate that togetherness and ensure the each of the people who join vagos carry those same principles.

2. vagos has always been high on the list of successful gangs and it’s stature itself should lure any ambitious person to them. Hopefully I will carry on that tradition

3. from my time in gangs we have always made our presence known throughout the city with numerous rp situations and global events and we have always continued to try ensure all parties involved have had a good rp experience

1. Ensuring that there is a big turnout for all events to maximise the enjoyment for all parties

2. Crack down on the level of toxicity that people carry within the ghetto when fighting. I’m hoping to make sure people aren’t leaving the rp situation with any grudges and that any beef is left there and not carried on to another rp situation.

3. to ensure each one of my members are well versed in ghetto rules to prevent any frustrations between my gang and any other organisations.

4. I plan to keep clear and open communications with each of my members to ensure that if they work hard and stay loyal there is always options to move up the ranking order.

If you appoint me as the next vagos leader you can guarantee a Fun enjoyable leader who looks after all people from new people to the city to veteran players.

Thanks for reading

Burak Frost

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Burak
2. Your Age: 22
3.GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Burak.#3435
6. Your Nickname: Burak Frosty
7. Your ID: 10434
Additional Information
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Leader of which organization ?
+ Leader of Los Santos Vagos

+ First reason as you know guys I am leader of Frosty family and we are already in ghetto everytime and we want to make it more professional and interesting. Second reason my family has the best shooters in this city, we already first family in ranking family. i believe that ill make the Vagos the best gang that EN-2 city ever saw and make everyone see the power of Vagos gang with new strategies and plans that will blow up everyone.

Soo yeah i have some few new rules to improve the RolePlay in this city : First of all , i want to make a minimum age to join the gang. The members of my gang have to more than 15 years old (i dont care if hes been in others cities because i want to respect the RP and give equality to everyone) , second thing for the interview to the members ill try to make it full of questions and put them in some situations to make that they know all the rules and the hq boundries , and for the last one ( i think it will be good) i want to add logs at the e-mail to make sure no one breaking rules , and promotion will be based on the events that they attended by putting a screen or bodycam about the situation. I want earn money to everyone, I know so many people in this city and i think my gang will the most active gang ever. And I want %100 turfs. I have shooters for this.

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1 . Surya naryana

3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

royal-designify.png

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Los Santos Vagos it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader

2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly

> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the Los Santos Vagos gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system
>I will do Los Santos Vagos on top in city

Ex NG head of fto ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in Families
ex lspd captain of patrol ex fib elite agent ex vagos underdeputy ballas underdeputy

Thanks for reading my application

Los Santos Vagos on Top

-Sharath Rich

20220914_222653.jpg

nezar sippi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Your name IRL- Nizar
2.Your age- 20
3. Time zone-gmt
4. Average online per day 10 | 12 h
5. Your Discord-Nizar Sippi#6331
6. Your Nickname- Nizar Sippi
7. Your ID- 2991
Additional information

1-Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events.

2-During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of
RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again

3-Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city.
I will try to give out prizes to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving.
I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself.

thank u dear administrator for reading my information

Guruji

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days agoand i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

=I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= In my past experience every gang members asking for ranks after joining gang.I will open a log in email group of gang for every gang member who is interested to be promoted and wants play an active role in gang so every gang member can upload his logs from events in email group so i can see who is coming to events who not and give fair ranks to people they deserves.

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like BS/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/SUBS even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

Last edited:

malikazan46038

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL​

2. Your age​

3. Time zone​

4. Average online per day​

5. Your Discord​

6. Your Nickname​

7. Your ID​

Additional information

1. Leader of...​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Your name IRL: MalikAzan​

2. Your age 20​

3. Time zone GMT+5​

4. Average online per day 9+hours​

5. Your Discord malikazan#9010​

6. Your Nickname Malikazan​

7. Your ID 46038​

Additional information​

1. Leader of... los santos vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

I want to be a leader for vagos because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well.And i have exprience of some organization like national guard sahp and government i also have some illegal org exprience like i am dupty of ballas and families in en1 english sever.​

What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe and feel as brotherhood i speaks 3 languages english urdu and hindi i speak this language with fluent and clear.​

Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility like doing events and show with skills in calandstine event etc i make sure that no harssing and rasim in gang and no threat people in gang so they sure that they are safe and i give chance to all player to perform good and use there skills and so they rise up as they can and we help them to rise.​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.​

Guruji

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days agoand i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

=I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= In my past experience every gang members asking for ranks after joining gang.I will open a log in email group of gang for every gang member who is interested to be promoted and wants play an active role in gang so every gang member can upload his logs from events in email group so i can see who is coming to events who not and give fair ranks to people they deserves.

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like BS/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/SUBS even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

Top Bottom