Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Davis LawIey
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Nov 4, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/cYaDL4C

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Yet again by no surprise it's floki who has issued me a ban
Ban reason was "Threatening admins"
I'd like the proof to be shown of who I so called "Threatened" and what I said, Saying I was threatening someone is kind of a big accusation and unless the proof is shown I'd appreciate being unbanned please.
I spoke to an admin called Jon love who had been constantly following us around and stalking us hence why it was raised to Bobby by myself and Neron, This admin Jon love had seen me luke and mia doing something in private and said we will be banned for Gen rule 6.9 as he mentioned to Luke which he then kept dragging out for no reason, I said to him with the sort of things he's told me It's not really recommended as he can be brang down with me saying he's told me things such as he's on 1/3 admin warns, He's "I am the wrong person to ask" when I've asked him questions he should know, He's sent me POVS and asked me to look at them because he was clueless all which I have proof of by the way, So yet I want to see the part where I so called "Threatened" someone

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Also Mazhor, Please check your DMS from myself where I attached multiple images and please read the context too, Thank you my discord name is Riftyz

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Still on consideration​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom