Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
YASHAS
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 7, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8otCoj-MlEY

Yashasgowda

Player
Player
1. Deathmatching (DM) - Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed.
2. 6.24 It is forbidden to rob/kidnap people who working on starting jobs such as busmen/taxi drivers/electricians, etc. | WARN

Amy Hicdurmadan

Amy Hicdurmadan
Player
That person is trying to vdm with Truck. He's trying to steal a gun. This was his 3rd visit and it was closing the gap, so I shoot .
I have no record to defend
he was getting out of the truck of the people we shot and collecting his gun. It came 2.3 times and finally started to stand in front of us. He was closing in on us. In this case, is it a crime to tighten? If it is a crime, I would like to know, I would like to understand the rules better.

Yashasgowda

Player
Player
  1. full video of DM :-
  2. I just came to see your id u can see u started firing at me first nor i did not come to you to get shot nor u did not give warning nor i did not steal any guns i have been doing trucker job since 2 hours and i have never got down if you have proof of mee stealing the gun just upload or else face the punishment for wat you done better not to talk without proof and don't cry like a baby....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom