Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

kareem loco

they say I am the worst , but they don't know me
Player
1. my name in RL : kareem
2. my age : 16
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average activity per day : 6-12 hours
5. my Discord : α΄΅αΆœα΅‰π“†©π•‚π•šπ•žπ• π“†ͺ#4449
6. my Nickname : kimo
7. my ID : 94506

πŸ“Additional informationπŸ“

Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
I am writing this application to become the leader of Marabunta, a criminal gang that's part of the Grand RP project. For the past year and a half, I have been dedicated to RP, and I believe that I can lead a group like this. I have been involved in various criminal activities, such as robbery, shooting, andturfing.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization :

- i have to know that the
pupil that ar going to join do know all the roles like mg , pg , nlr and so on ......
- and i am going to try as hard as possible to get all the gang members to all the events and to be soo active and soo on .....

i hop good for all the applications

Fendi

Player
Player
1. my name in RL : kareem
2. my age : 16
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average activity per day : 6-12 hours
5. my Discord : α΄΅αΆœα΅‰π“†©π•‚π•šπ•žπ• π“†ͺ#4449
6. my Nickname : kimo
7. my ID : 94506

πŸ“Additional informationπŸ“

Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
I am writing this application to become the leader of Marabunta, a criminal gang that's part of the Grand RP project. For the past year and a half, I have been dedicated to RP, and I believe that I can lead a group like this. I have been involved in various criminal activities, such as robbery, shooting, andturfing.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization :

- i have to know that the pupil that ar going to join do know all the roles like mg , pg , nlr and so on ......
- and i am going to try as hard as possible to get all the gang members to all the events and to be soo active and soo on .....

i hop good for all the applications
help my boy out pleaseeee+++

Max Ghost

Ideas without action are worthless.
Player
this guy gets demorganed all the time to like a few days ago he got jailed for fail RP again another thing whoever he gets arguments he thinks it's funny to block people don't make this guy leader
don't make him leader for nonprofessional behavior he has done before I don't think he would be good leader

Leo Dixor

Player
Player
this guy gets demorganed all the time to like a few days ago he got jailed for fail RP again another thing whoever he gets arguments he thinks it's funny to block people don't make this guy leader
Max its not nice to make things for ppl

Top Bottom