Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sam G
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone :
GMT+0
4. Average online per day : 5-12 hrs
5. Your Discord : Srgort#8409
6. Your Nickname : Sam Tommy
7. Your ID : 80
Addition information
1. Leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I would like to become LifeInvader leader as i have months of experience as leader and COO of LifeInvader so i will easily be able to get LifeInvader running and organised the second I'm leader.

2. I would like to bring back the fun but professional organisation where we all get to have fun little parties every night as this brings LifeInvader together with the citizens

3. I want to make everyone that joins LifeInvader feel welcome to ask any questions no matter how bad they are. (About the city or LifeInvader)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. I would like to get the news and creative department more active with creating news articles.

2. I would like to host parties a few times a week to get all the LifeInvader members talking to each other and give feedback about the organisation.

3. I would like to host more global events to bring all the organisations together.

4. I will have employees interview LSPD and SAHP on a brief meeting of situations. (This will be put on news articles)

Additional Information.
I was Lifeinvader leader for a good month and i was temporary leader of LifeInvader multiple times for pretty much a 2nd term. I had the organisation in a professional but fun manner as LifeInvader should be about being professional but also have fun.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Approved

Your application for leader of Lifeinvader has been accepted and your interview is scheduled for 10th Nov 2022 17:30 ST.
Please be available in #waiting-room VC in Grand RP discord.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom