Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mainne Bestia
Administrators nickname
John Lark
Date
Nov 9, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/237100/

Mainne Flawless

Player
Due of my history of punishments, my FIB corruption bio was refused https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/237100/. I can understand if you deny my application for leader or administrator, but don't you think a FIB bio is a bit overkill? I believe having one can help keep me and other players with bad punishment history's out of trouble. And yes, I am aware that my history of punishment isn't the best, but it has definitely reduced since I was unbanned. If I can recall, the last time I was jailed was for a brief off-road incident that was only 60 minutes

Ideally, Mazhor should take control of this forum since he was the one who instructed me to create it.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
If a FIB agent with that big of a punishment history gets a corrupt bio, realistically is gonna lead to that person breaking more rules by taking advantage of that bio. Hence rejected. And its not about the bans either its the amount of jails and warns you have. If you cant follow server rules how can i expect you to follow the rules of the bio or the outcomes you provided?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom