Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Primeyy Khan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 11, 2022
Time of violation
19:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2G4g4D18fRM

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
Before I start my talk, I want say that this is a rendering problem. I want you to watch my whole POV. After approaching the opposite roof and seeing the boxes, I never fired at them. I noticed it late at the time of the event as this is the first time I've experienced such a thing. After the event, I thought there is an error and verified my files. I apologize to the West family for such an incident. I guess as a result of a mistake, their enjoyment of the game was spoiled.

Best Regards...

Last edited:

Primeyy QirdKhanzirKhan

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 109022 has 24 hours to provide POV of this event

Before I start my talk, I want say that this is a rendering problem. I want you to watch my whole POV. After approaching the opposite roof and seeing the boxes, I never fired at them. I noticed it late at the time of the event as this is the first time I've experienced such a thing. After the event, I thought there is an error and verified my files. I apologize to the West family for such an incident. I guess as a result of a mistake, their enjoyment of the game was spoiled.

Best Regards...

man its not "RENDER ISSUE" you know that you are bug abusing in ur pov at 3:23 you saw that there are vents but u still decided to go out of render distance and start abusing again cmon man lying not very good

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
man its not "RENDER ISSUE" you know that you are bug abusing in ur pov at 3:23 you saw that there are vents but u still decided to go out of render distance and start abusing again cmon man lying not very good
I don't understand why you're so full of hate towards someone who apologizes to you. When I got closer and realized that I was having a rendering problem, I did not do the same thing again. If you watch the povu carefully, you'll notice.

Primeyy QirdKhanzirKhan

Player
Player
I don't understand why you're so full of hate towards someone who apologizes to you. When I got closer and realized that I was having a rendering problem, I did not do the same thing again. If you watch the povu carefully, you'll notice.
man stop where do u see hateful comment just stop mam let admins decide im okay with any decision

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
You/your fam killed 7 of us like that 💀 aiinowayy you say "As soon as you realised, you stopped", no you didn't lol keep bug abusing to win :ROFLMAO: you knowingly do this + that is in your redux

Mike Dior

Player
Player
Another one !!
wX2KXER.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom