Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krazzy Walker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 13, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/EdeUw01

KrazzySingh

Player
Player

I was trying to buy a business from this player. I asked for profits many many times and he sent me many screenshots. However i felt like the screenshots were faked or boosted due to GC promotion weekend. So i asked for a recent screenshot from today since we were doing this deal 1hour after reset.

After asking many times, he finally sent me the screenshot. Which is shown in image #3(below)
. However, after buying the business and opening up the business menu what i saw was image #4 (below)
If you look closely, Today, 'For a Week' and 'For a Month' is exactly the same. But 'For Yesterday' was edited to show 200k++ while in reality it was only 38k.

Im requesting for this player to be permanently banned or for his account to be wiped if he does not return my money. thank you.

Last edited:

zhyarsusaye

Player
Player

I was trying to buy a business from this player. I asked for profits many many times and he sent me many screenshots. However i felt like the screenshots were faked or boosted due to GC promotion weekend. So i asked for a recent screenshot from today since we were doing this deal 1hour after reset.

After asking many times, he finally sent me the screenshot. Which is shown in image #3(below)
. However, after buying the business and opening up the business menu what i saw was image #4 (below)
If you look closely, Today, 'For a Week' and 'For a Month' is exactly the same. But 'For Yesterday' was edited to show 200k++ while in reality it was only 38k.

Im requesting for this player to be permanently banned or for his account to be wiped if he does not return my money. thank you.
45rcJjS.png

zhyarsusaye

Player
Player
LMAO editing screenshots is a scam
Sir, I told you I had a job in real life and i sent a picture incorrectly as it appears in the screen that I have many pictures so I was late to work and didn't know which picture I sent
I also said several times that I was late for work you said send me today's screen and I screened and sent it I didn't know which one I sent you after the purchase you said He deceived me and I didn't do any tricks, I just sent him a picture incorrectly, and he wasn't in the game. You forced me to do it because I was late in work. That mistake was made

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Sir, I told you I had a job in real life and i sent a picture incorrectly as it appears in the screen that I have many pictures so I was late to work and didn't know which picture I sent
I also said several times that I was late for work you said send me today's screen and I screened and sent it I didn't know which one I sent you after the purchase you said He deceived me and I didn't do any tricks, I just sent him a picture incorrectly, and he wasn't in the game. You forced me to do it because I was late in work. That mistake was made
yeah i can also send wrong things all the time and then blame it on being late for work. thats nonsense. You sent multiple wrong photos despite me constantly asking for todays profits. And then you did send todays profits but for some reason, all the numbers are the same EXCEPT for the 'yesterday' one. Why? how come all are the same except for that one?

if you DID send a different day one, then the monthly, weekly etc would also be different. but how come those are exactly the same? but only the one for 'yesterday' is different. edited to look 6-7x more than it actually is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom