Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Mikel

Player
Player

1. OOC Name-Dave Mikel​

2. OOC Age-22​

3. Time Zone-CST​

4. Avarage Online Time-17.5 Hours {8AM to 2AM}​

5. My Discord/Email-FALCON4775#0509 or as it is in LSPD Dave Mikel​

Additional Information​

I want To Be Leader Of LSPD After Serving as HC Under 3 Leaders....​

Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of LSPD?​

First of all I would like to start off by saying I have served under 3 Leaders and studied the Art. I respected and took orders but they were sometimes off to admin/gods and didnt seem to know enough about what to and not to call one over. I have Lead teams for quite a bit and know Admin Rules and even thought I might try and be one but I feel my respect for them would make me a GREAT if not one of the best leaders of LSPD. Next I am Currently Captain Of Enforcement as I was Taking GODS orders to get people out there and wanted to get the towing done. I am also HR HC and Lead Trainer I am Gun Task Force I am Senior Detective and PE HC all in one currently. I am a Fan Favorite in the PD as I always Respond and help people I get a lot of love from my team and they really want this for me. So Lets Make something Clear I Dont Want To Be an Enforcer I want to be A Leader and I do Belive there is a difference. I have lead the best of the best of my men and woman but I recently Had one of the biggest Negotiaton of LSPD history Bringing Home 3 officers gear back from a family of over 200 members and got protection of LSPD for an exstange We wont be robbed and we wont be shot by that Family and I want to do that with more Gangs and Familys and be likeable but Respected. I want to remove some spots in the org I find not needed and create new ones that I know can save lives such as-​

Hostage Nego- I dont think It should only be random HC as they mess it up a lot and one mistake and people die and simply one life lost is a loss on our department.​

Improved Heli Patrol- For when we are chasing a suspect we NEED to not loose them as they have commited a crime. We can no longer afford to just wait with a warrent as who knows how much more damage they have done to people who have done nothing. The people of LS depend on us they trust us WE NEED TO HELP. Therefore Get some teams of people who can fly and once we have a callout to respond to,they follow. As history will show helis are overpowered in police chases therefore we shall not loose the suspect.​

Improved Pay More Bonuses And Only Hiring People Or Promoting Once Truly Ready- I want people to get paid more trust we can afford it, but I was always doing a lot for PD and always still felt small. There should be NO downside to Joining LSPD as we are our own family you may not like that but we are, and always I will always look out for family and Be there for family.​

Now lets talk about my hours- 17.5 why is that inportant to a department? because ill always be there I did that to try and respect everyones time zones. I am always there to lead and when im not im always checking email to make sure no one feels left in the dark the way I felt for a long time.​

Fluent English or at least the comprehension- Not everyone in the city speaks fluent english and thats ok BUT I can not have them as my best. I speak Arabic, Ukranian, A BIT NOT A LOT of spanish and a Nigerian Language Called Yoruba as that is there main language and my family decent, that is the most popular out of the 500 they speak there but I am american. Therefore I can talk to a lot of people on server so im sorry if you if you struggle but I am tierd of having to repete my self over and over again BUT I still love yall and we will find you a spot as everyones welcome.​

Motorcycles- YO WHERE ARE MY RIDERS AT. So I think we should get a bike unit or just bikes for PD motor bikes. I dont think we should still be missing these as I feel being able to pull up and have those in convoys Would show an act of strength and control we need over the city and also cover a lot more ground. Also come on man it would look cool lol​

Talking To other HC and other officers BEFORE MAKING CHANGES- I will just say in this part as I said I want to be leader and every great leader needs some great followers, I have those I love yall so I want to hear from you which is Why EVERYONE not just HC will be able to PITCH ideas to me you think could better the department.​

I lead with pride I lead with power I lead with Respect and I lead with love. WE are more then an ORG we are a Team We are more Than a Team We are family. Put me in the role we need as PD and lets Take back the city.​

That and much more is why I strongly Belive I Should be the new Leader-Much love to the GODS and MY team ill see you once I get there sincerely Captain LT Senior of detectives and HR- Dave Mikel​

Kolonya

Player
Player
+1 Great guy, would make an amazing chief. Best choice for the Department.

JasonSteel

Player
Player
HOLY PLEASE PICK HIM this is what we need. I feel the others were the same thing we have been hearing term after term it ruiend PD for me. I have an army of people that would love to come back knowing hes chief. Making us feel wanted making us feel important who dosnt love that. BEST PICK OF THE HISTORY OF PD. I talked to this man once and he dropped everything to make sure I was ok and I wasnt even in PD. Now ill come back with a team of people who love and respect this. VOTE DAVE MIKEL

Started from the bottom

Player
Player
Well this has to be one of the best things that can happen to PD sounds amazing. its just sad it took us this long to find someone this great. Always respectful to staff and gods. I dont think anyone wants to stay in PD with it in its current state or at least thats what peeps have been saying #SAVE OUR ORG.. we know you can do it

dax333

Player
Player
WE NEED MORE LEADERSHIP MORE POWER MORE RESPECT.... who the heck else its your time Dave its finally your time make the changes we all want to see BE the change we all want to see GOAT

SherlyBA

Player
Player
NOT A SINGLE BAD COMMENT!!!!! Please gods we need him WE ARE FAILING and hes been leading since PO I cant handle the same old things when people aply LIKE I STUDIED THIS CHIEF or I WAS THIS OR THAT or THE SAME BORING AWNSER AS TO WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN LSPD THST WE HAVE HAD TERM AFTER TERM WITH NO RESULTS and im still seeing that in the others THIS IS NEW this is good this we love this we like to see FLY HIGH KING

HMMMM?

Player
Player
Hold up... im not even in PD never was I was in FIB and SAHP. and if we just simply had this we could have been much stronger an EX chief voted for you the only good one in a while shoutout to GABI. If these gods dont want you you ALWAYS have a place in FIB this is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom