Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Sensei

cm
Player
Information

1. David

2. 19

3. UTC +3 // GMT +4

4. 8 hours

5. nebyx#5304

6. Charlie Sensei

7. 1238

Additional information

1. The Bloods Street Gang.

A. I would firstly like to be leader of a gang because of the experience and dedication I have put into the project. I have been playing Grand for 2 years and a half; including Russian GrandRP; and I have been spending most of the time in an illegal organisation. Therefore I know the ins and outs of how to manage a gang because I have been HC in many servers including EN3 with the first Vagos term. I would confidently say that I managed to get the gang to be super active with many IC activities throughout the whole day and every day.

B. In addition to my first point of having a lot of experience, I'm very known from the Grand RP community for my kindness to everyone and how I have passed my long term knowledge to new people in the city. Therefore If I would be leader, I would have no problem to taking my time to explain my members to know each and every rule for everybody's enjoyment.

C. Lately in the city I have seen a big division with Illegal organisations and LEOs. I would like to consider that there is corrupt agents lurking around and I would love to do some sort of co-operation to enhance the RP of both LEOs and Illegal orgs. Because of my experience, my RP quality will be high and I will be always creative enough to find ways to make people have fun.

3. My advice to improve the level of RP in my organisation would be:

1.Start utilizing actions commands (me,try,do,todo) when robbing or any sort of RP action that involves communication

2.Before recruiting I will do a quick interview to make sure if they know their rules

3.If people don't pass the RP interview I will still invite them and put them low rank. This is because I would like everybody to have a chance. You learn from experience, so if you dont invite them it will be very hard for them to learn anything. Therefore I will take my time and teach them every rule and show them how I do my IC actions, without getting any gang warning at the same time.

4.Ensure my deputy leaders are capable of doing exactly what I do, So when I am offline, I know that I am in good hands.

Yours Cheerfully Charlie Sensei.

Darsh Patel

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved
contact me on discord before Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom