Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayden Jack

A player
Leader of unofficial org
1. Mark
2. 19
3. GMT+2
4. 8-10 Hours
5. shadow#6393
6. Ayden jack
7. 128995
Additional information
Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- First of all i wanna be a leader of families to make families continue on good terms such as having knowledgeable gang members inside the gang which knows the rules and knows how to rp out of situations which would focus on doing more rp situations

2-as a leader I would provide a system for the whole gang to move with and for everybody to have a fair chance to get the rank they deserve depending on the attitude and their rp skills which would determine their gang rank and not only them being active and pulling to events which would make members more satisfied with the system they are involved in however there will be a strike system that would involve people not showing up to events and not rping.

3- Being A leader of Ballas i know the ups and downs and how to control a gang into becoming successful and making people pull up to events and how to counter my gang from getting into much problems which would support me into having a successful term and choosing the correct people to joining my gang

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I would try to increase the level of interview in the gang so that people who would join my gang would know what to do and what not to get close to and also the people that doesnt know the rules could be given a chance to understand the rules and coming back for fair chances because everyone deserves another chance.

Secondly i would try to make sure that my gang members dont metagame as it breaks the fun of the situation and may lead the gang into getting in trouble.

Last of all we would increase hostage situations to make leos have something to do and make it fun for both sides and make rp better.

Regards, Ayden

Spiffe Crowley

Player
Player
1. Mark
2. 19
3. GMT+2
4. 8-10 Hours
5. shadow#6393
6. Ayden jack
7. 128995
Additional information
Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- First of all i wanna be a leader of families to make families continue on good terms such as having knowledgeable gang members inside the gang which knows the rules and knows how to rp out of situations which would focus on doing more rp situations

2-as a leader I would provide a system for the whole gang to move with and for everybody to have a fair chance to get the rank they deserve depending on the attitude and their rp skills which would determine their gang rank and not only them being active and pulling to events which would make members more satisfied with the system they are involved in however there will be a strike system that would involve people not showing up to events and not rping.

3- Being A leader of Ballas i know the ups and downs and how to control a gang into becoming successful and making people pull up to events and how to counter my gang from getting into much problems which would support me into having a successful term and choosing the correct people to joining my gang

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I would try to increase the level of interview in the gang so that people who would join my gang would know what to do and what not to get close to and also the people that doesnt know the rules could be given a chance to understand the rules and coming back for fair chances because everyone deserves another chance.

Secondly i would try to make sure that my gang members dont metagame as it breaks the fun of the situation and may lead the gang into getting in trouble.

Last of all we would increase hostage situations to make leos have something to do and make it fun for both sides and make rp better.

Regards, Ayden
Legit best leader to do it. He Made Ballas. He will make families as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom