Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikunj27

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nikunj Patel
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours & in weekend 9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: Nick Patel#0934
6. Your Nickname: Nick Patel
7. Your ID: 104022

Questions

Leader of National Guard

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Experience
- I Have Been In National Guard For More Than 8 Months Now . I Have Been On Every Rank Starting From Private To Black Commando, From Leading Small Teams To Ammo runs, USM Department ,Sniper Squard, Ghetto Patrols And The Whole National Guard I Have Spent A Lot Of Time in National Guard I Have Been A Part Of all Departments In National Guard and I Was A Leader Of Sniper Squard, CRM, USM. I grained lot of experience that I can use in National Guard Leader position.

2. Some New Changes

NG Currently Is Doing very good and in a good position. I would be like some changes which will be under my leadership. Like daily Recruitment daily trainings on base MP doing licenses and background check in daily basis in base. If we have this type of quality and quantity in NG it would be really good as the soldiers will always be ready for any situations.Currently we have bursary which cover your expenses and bonus system these both will continue running as they were in last term and will be able to request a pickup from pilots to base

3. Divisions

Current divisions in ng are doing a awesome job. Division heads may remain the same if they wish to serve ng. Inactive division heads will be removed
Current Division List IN NG
Special Forces
Military Police
Recruitment And Retention
Air Force

3. Promotion Criteria

From promoted to Pvt TO SGT - activity will be noticed on base and checking by logs
From Getting promoted to NCO / CO -people will be tested by high commands to make sure they have good leadership skills. These units will be given to lead a ammo run and combat trainings in base and they will be supervised by CO's.

4. New Policies

If i become leader of National guard i will be implementing many policies like

Respect - everyone in national guard no matter what rank they have, high ranking officer cant disrespect a lower ranking officer and cant abuse his power of rank, In my career of ng I saw many CO's didnt gave respect to other units

ADVICE FOR IMPROVING ROLEPLAY

-Firstly national guard is army so I will be focusing on getting more numbers in national guard specially getting old ng members back
-as of activity everyone in national guard have to be on duty everyday for Atleast 3 hours.
- I would be make sure i give fair promotions to all ng units and they can always come to me and talk to me if they think they deserve more
-I have noticed that our biggest weakness was not enough attention to new peoples. so if I am leader i will giving attention to new peoples because if they don't get it, they will leave for better opportunities and we need those people.

lastly I want to say that I'll do my best in my NG leadership.

Regards,
Black commando
Nick Patel

Groza Kllin

SAINTSROW
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Nikunj Patel
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours & in weekend 9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: Nick Patel#0934
6. Your Nickname: Nick Patel
7. Your ID: 104022

Questions

Leader of National Guard

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Experience
- I Have Been In National Guard For More Than 8 Months Now . I Have Been On Every Rank Starting From Private To Black Commando, From Leading Small Teams To Ammo runs, USM Department ,Sniper Squard, Ghetto Patrols And The Whole National Guard I Have Spent A Lot Of Time in National Guard I Have Been A Part Of all Departments In National Guard and I Was A Leader Of Sniper Squard, CRM, USM. I grained lot of experience that I can use in National Guard Leader position.

2. Some New Changes

NG Currently Is Doing very good and in a good position. I would be like some changes which will be under my leadership. Like daily Recruitment daily trainings on base MP doing licenses and background check in daily basis in base. If we have this type of quality and quantity in NG it would be really good as the soldiers will always be ready for any situations.Currently we have bursary which cover your expenses and bonus system these both will continue running as they were in last term and will be able to request a pickup from pilots to base

3. Divisions

Current divisions in ng are doing a awesome job. Division heads may remain the same if they wish to serve ng. Inactive division heads will be removed
Current Division List IN NG
Special Forces
Military Police
Recruitment And Retention
Air Force

3. Promotion Criteria

From promoted to Pvt TO SGT - activity will be noticed on base and checking by logs
From Getting promoted to NCO / CO -people will be tested by high commands to make sure they have good leadership skills. These units will be given to lead a ammo run and combat trainings in base and they will be supervised by CO's.

4. New Policies

If i become leader of National guard i will be implementing many policies like

Respect - everyone in national guard no matter what rank they have, high ranking officer cant disrespect a lower ranking officer and cant abuse his power of rank, In my career of ng I saw many CO's didnt gave respect to other units

ADVICE FOR IMPROVING ROLEPLAY

-Firstly national guard is army so I will be focusing on getting more numbers in national guard specially getting old ng members back
-as of activity everyone in national guard have to be on duty everyday for Atleast 3 hours.
- I would be make sure i give fair promotions to all ng units and they can always come to me and talk to me if they think they deserve more
-I have noticed that our biggest weakness was not enough attention to new peoples. so if I am leader i will giving attention to new peoples because if they don't get it, they will leave for better opportunities and we need those people.

lastly I want to say that I'll do my best in my NG leadership.

Regards,
Black commando
Nick Patel
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom