Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enosh Nani

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Enosh

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours per Day

5. Your Discord:
Enosh Nani#2567

6. Your Nickname:
Enosh Nani

7. Your ID:

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Let's start with my experience

From Crime Side
* Bloods - Tufer
* Vagos - Event leader
*Ballas - Tufer

From Legal Side
* Major - NG
* Supervisor - FIB
* Sergeant -lSPD

1. I want to make the org more powerful and stronger. I want to lead the turfer and take the ballas to the top of the gang. I want leo to be afraid of arresting people.

2. In the all gang ballas is on top up to now and I want to take more higher postion I to take people who have experevie in gang or in city I will not trust there age I will trust there mind there ideas if they dont have the age but they now sever roles and state roles there age is not mater there ideas are important that why and one of the best hq and best loction is there ballas

3. When I first arrived in the city, I joined a gang, and they trained me all of the roles in the gang, as well as the roles of the city and the state. Gangs are so good in that they treat people like brothers and sisters, and if I were the leader of Ballas, I would be so happy and proud to say that I am the leader of Ballas like that, and I want to take some experienced people and teach them about trufers and cland.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-> Regularly committing robberies in the ghetto/highway without breaking a single rule.
-> Participating in turf battles.
-> Attacking the Gun Store/Store Robbery/Hostage Situation, and gaining RP by negotiating with LEOs
-> Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid.
-> Attacking the FZ Raid
-> Hiring people for Graffiti, And doing actively.
-> Taking out the Ammo Run Trucks (Knowing the Info. ICly).
-> Begin hiring people who understand the rules at the very top.

Thank you very much for taking time to read my application!

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
+1
6aGpWpS.jpg

Phantom Solle

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Enosh

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours per Day

5. Your Discord: Enosh Nani#2567

6. Your Nickname: Enosh Nani

7. Your ID: 61333

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Let's start with my experience

From Crime Side
* Bloods - Tufer
* Vagos - Event leader
*Ballas - Tufer

From Legal Side
* Major - NG
* Supervisor - FIB
* Sergeant -lSPD

1. I want to make the org more powerful and stronger. I want to lead the turfer and take the ballas to the top of the gang. I want leo to be afraid of arresting people.

2. In the all gang ballas is on top up to now and I want to take more higher postion I to take people who have experevie in gang or in city I will not trust there age I will trust there mind there ideas if they dont have the age but they now sever roles and state roles there age is not mater there ideas are important that why and one of the best hq and best loction is there ballas

3. When I first arrived in the city, I joined a gang, and they trained me all of the roles in the gang, as well as the roles of the city and the state. Gangs are so good in that they treat people like brothers and sisters, and if I were the leader of Ballas, I would be so happy and proud to say that I am the leader of Ballas like that, and I want to take some experienced people and teach them about trufers and cland.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-> Regularly committing robberies in the ghetto/highway without breaking a single rule.
-> Participating in turf battles.
-> Attacking the Gun Store/Store Robbery/Hostage Situation, and gaining RP by negotiating with LEOs
-> Participating in every event, such as Clandestine, Battleship, and Defending BM Raid.
-> Attacking the FZ Raid
-> Hiring people for Graffiti, And doing actively.
-> Taking out the Ammo Run Trucks (Knowing the Info. ICly).
-> Begin hiring people who understand the rules at the very top.

Thank you very much for taking time to read my application!
good candidate for leader a big +1

Mia Karma

Player
Player
Huge NO, this little kid who is actually around 12-13 years old reported during my ballas term his own deputy and then tried blackmailing me for high command ranks and in-game money. Also lied and broke multiple other rules. Is definitely not fit for leading anything.

Sathvik One

Player
Player
Huge NO, this little kid who is actually around 12-13 years old reported during my ballas term his own deputy and then tried blackmailing me for high command ranks and in-game money. Also lied and broke multiple other rules. Is definitely not fit for leading anything. he is a good person

Stunning Vishnu

Player
Player
Huge NO, this little kid who is actually around 12-13 years old reported during my ballas term his own deputy and then tried blackmailing me for high command ranks and in-game money. Also lied and broke multiple other rules. Is definitely not fit for leading anything.
First of all you are insulting him, his age is 18 without knowing anything dont judge anyone first learn that before judging any one if you have any proof about him send it here please dont be so toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom