Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
liza martina
Administrators nickname
Chris Mazoku
Date
Nov 22, 2022
Time
7:44
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1012543619938398208/1044521068821491742/image.png

toxicprince

Player
Player
sir i am really sorry i dnt know we cant transfer more than 5 mil in a single day its was my mistake i took if but not gifted him i was doing rp and meet him
i am really love with this server plz sir i reqquest u pleas to un ban me i was going to do a purchse and i got ban plz sir i am really love this server if u un ban me i can play pleas sir i am requesting u if possiable i am a really active playe i came from server 1 i have 2 id my main in server 2 which i got ban for 60 day pleas un ban me and another is it come in 4072 pleas sir un ban me pleas i could i got battle pass in this i cant spent any more i am a student i usually play legit pleas sir last thing ican do request if it get remove then i can play i will not force til now no report till now against me

toxicprince

Player
Player
but i know it was my mistake but i am requesting because i just boughtbattle pass with my real money which i was saving atlest 2 year

toxicprince

Player
Player
sorry i was late i was having irl work yes i agree

but sir i am requesting can u jsut take the amount which he has transfer and can u keep the money i have earn if possiable if not
i am agree for full wipe i am agree with both

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
On consideration, no promises of how much money will be remaining

Sam Pluxury

Rejected, you broke 2 rules general 1.7 and 1.9​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom