Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maddison Lamar
Administrators nickname
Ani_Andreson
Date
Mar 13, 2000
Time
19.11.22 00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1041371884245229618/1044837113247571998/image.png

Mason Marozova

Player
Player
I Was working For the government and I was poor at the time so I stole some guns to take and sell I was then caught. So then i decided to Rp it out but the my game crashed and then was put in demorgan for 1:00 then after i was banned and talked to about the subject. I have learned my lesson and promise to never do such a thing again including reading the rules more carefully. I hope you can accept my request and let me play once again to improve and help my freind and community in the grand rp world
-Sincerely, Maddison Lamar/81641

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Don't spam with complaints, wait for a reply in your previous complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom