Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

TS_LiLBeast

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Liam
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 4-12
5. Your Discord: LiLBeast#4820
6. Your Nickname: Draxton
7. Your ID: 66661
Additional information
1. Leader of… Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1) I want to lead Vagos because I have not seen Vagos very very active and I will try my best to get active members and make Vagos the best gang out there. You may be asking how am i going to do that, I will achieve this by recruiting the best shooters and gang members out there we will have a fierce turf team and a great spray team.

2.2) I have great leadership skills and know the rules. I will follow all the rules and help all of the other members. If they don't know something I will tell them the rules or have them research the rules and then I will quiz them after.

2.3) I have a lot of experience in the city so I have the skills to lead an organization and I would be successful. I would influence a non toxic environment and non rule breaking in general i will not have any bad beef with anyone and i will not favor anyone. In my eyes everyone is the same. I will not pick my HC’s just because they are my friends. I will pick good leading people who know the rules and can help lead Vagos to the top.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advice for roleplay is that I know the rules and will help everyone else know the rules too. I have experience in other HC positions so I know how to help and assist people in their roleplay, so I'll try my best so that nobody will break rules under my watch and I will influence a rule abiding community.

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
+1 (He was my deputy in en2 for my 30 days Vagos term and always made sure players attended all events and cland and always lead all events with perfect game plans!, Hes the right man for the job! Love You Drax!!!! GL )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom