Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sema Burberry
Administrators nickname
Luciano Mendes
Date
May 18, 2022
Time
18H
Proofs
perma ban

Im Moumou

Player
Player
Hi mazhor sorry to bother you for this i don't know how many times i'm still asking you to unban my account 1161 i was banned for multti acc 5 or 6 months ago and i'm making this plea to forgive me for all the mistakes i made on this server but really after 2 years of playing on this server i really don't want to lose my place on the server i won't do this mistake anymore i would be a jerk I promise you that this mistake will not be produced anymore I am now more mature and more stupid than before I would not do this mistake anymore I ask you to give me at least one last chance if you please after 2 years of playing on this server I really don't want to lose my account and sorry again and also sorry for all the admins that I have disturbed sorry sorry! !!! bye

Im Moumou

Player
Player
Just a quick reminder, as we all know the admin that banned me, Luciano Mendes, is and was corrupted, he got up to Deputy Chief Admin. I don’t think he played his role correctly and many errors have been made by this admin. But only to say that he was corrupted and ban me because he didn’t liked me and tried to find something to ban me ASAP. Thank you.

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
I dont think he is talking about scamming here ? And I thought only Mazhor and not other admins are allowed to talk on a post where prefix curator of Mazhor is embed.

Im Moumou

Player
Player
yes it's true that i have done several fights but you can look at when the last fight was done it was 2 months ago so i said to myself to go look at my ban reson and i saw that it was multi acc and not scam so i decided to do a fight to mazhor and ask for my last chance and as soop said you don't really have the right to talk about this fight because this fight is for mazhor and the admin who banned me and luciano a last chance. I'm going to ask for my last chance and as soop said you don't really have the right to speak on this account because this account is for mazhor and the admin who banned me and luciano a person who is no longer on the server so you have nothing to do with the account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom