Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Unfair Bans and Disrespect to the Frosty Family | Lebron Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Burak_Frost
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Nov 25, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
Proofs in the text.

Burak Frost

Player
Player
First of all, we are aware that there is a prejudice against us. Before we reveal all the facts, we want this forum to be evaluated by fair and impartial administrators.

First of all, 4 days ago, all my family members playing gang turf were banned due to "pending pc check". While these bans were being taken, there was no "pov request", or POV requested by us in the "forum" (Until now, we have provided all the povs requested by us and no member of our family has been banned from cheating. Even when using redux, we used redux that the administrators approved). When we asked why, they gave reasons that we had never heard before. On top of all this, my family members, who came out clean from "PC check", were banned for pc check again after 5 hours. When we went again, we came out clean again and continued to play the game. ID: 16702 When the PC went to check, it was permanently banned from the server due to the presence of the "macro recorder" program on its computer (Dozens of people on the server are demorganized due to anti-afk every day.) and you know that cheats are banned for 60 days, no proof why even though ID:16702 and ID:8252 are permanently banned?

Secondly, today another family member of mine (ID:31675) was banned for 60 days for "cheats" by Negi Ilya, without any reason or any check. When we asked Negi about this, we got the answer "tell them to not use cheats and they will not get banned". All that you have read clearly shows that you have a prejudice against The Frosty family and that you are unfair. When we started this server, we started with the assurance of the advertisements and sponsorships you gave. Until the last two weeks, we have not seen any injustice. But since we won the "family war" at The Frosty, we've been constantly being unfairly punished by the management. All I and all my family members demand from the administration is to play an equal and fair game. For this reason, we want the banned members to check the PC again, and to remove the bans if they come out clean.
What makes us think of this injustice:
On 21/11/2022 at 3:08 pm, seeing that Lebron and Wody were on "private 1", I sent them a message to present them with proof that a player is cheating. They took me to their room and said they would examine the evidence I threw away. I messaged Lebron again 2 days later to see if they had reviewed it. He told me they watched the video and couldn't find any cheats. Managers who called us to pc check when there was no POV about us. They did not PC check the suspect person despite the proof I sent them. This is an injustice done to us.

If you do not want us to play on this server, we will stop playing on your server unless the injustice done to us is rectified.

The Frosty Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom