Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Thrust

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: EJ
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST +1
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord:! Boxic#0005
6. Your Nickname: Kyle Thrust
7. Your ID: 12317

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

→ I would love to be the new Marabunta leader as I am really confident of being a leader and leading the gang really well as I am familiar with all the Ghetto rules, turf rules and leader rules. I have been in various cities of the Grand RP project and have been a high command and deputy in most of the gangs I have been in. I feel I really have what it takes to be a leader and keep the gang active so people can have a lot of fun in the gang.

→ I would also love to change the way RP works in gangs not doing the same events all the day. Yes I will make sure we do FZ raids, Store robberies and other gang related events but also motivate players to compete with each other for money in many different ways. Expanding on the last point, I'd like to operate the gang with as little toxicity as possible, creating an environment where people may feel like family and grow together, similar to how the city was since I first joined.

→ Finally I want to become a leader of Marabunta because many of my old friends who were heavily involved in the city and who enjoyed gang events grew tired of the same encounters and characteristics of the city. As a result I would like to make it a little bit more interesting in gangs for everyone and bring back gangs to how active they were in the start of the Grand RP project. I want to attract people back, welcome newcomers and simply make Gang RP as fantastic as how it was when I first joined the city. I would host many hostage situations and a minimum of 2 FZ raids in a day.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

→ I would make a list of questions every single of my High command or Deputy would have to ask the players trying to join the gang to make sure they know all the rules well decreasing chances of a disband.

→ I would also make sure to keep the gang as active as possible so that people don't need to just sit around getting bored and I can actually make them have fun in the city and make them experience maximum level of RP

→I would also make sure to do Graffiti and regular events and the person who attends events regularly and does graffiti would get a bonus. This way everyone would be willing to be active for the gang.

→ And lastly I would introduce a strike system for people who aren't regular to events

1st Strike- Verbal for not attending events.
2nd Strike- Demotion For not being active.
3rd Strike- Kicked or Blacklisted from organization depending on the situation

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom