Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Itachi Black

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL- Ishaan Patil

2. Your age- 16

3. Time zone- IST

4. Average online per day- 4-5

5. Your Discord- Itachi Black#7565

6. Your Nickname-Itachi Black

7. Your ID-74007

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- i have started my RP experience with Grand RP and i think i have played enough i was in legal ORG and in GANG and i almost know all the rules i would love to become a admin i am looking forward to help players who are new to rp i want others to RP properly i think i have got enough experience in RP and i want too gain more experience of RP after becoming a ADMIN i love to help others i will give my 100% and serve RP with my fullest of my abilities to maintain proper RP and to help others

2. What are your strengths?
- i can understand and speak good level of english
- i have experience and i like to give knowledge to others
- i love to help others
- i like to staay calm and to make or handle the situation calmly

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- i trust other players very easily and make them feel that i am close to them

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes, because i have played enough and to be honest i will surely miss my old days but to help other i would love to leave my RP life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I would love to sell business to become ADMIN but i dont have one

Last edited:

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
1. Yusuf
2. 17
3. UK (GMT)
4. 6+ hours
5. Droppa#8888
6. Droppa Bolo
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, deputy of multiple gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin. By making me an admin I will ensure to perform at my best abilities and prove that I am the best at what I do. I also possess experience in this field as I was previously an admin assistant on this server but had to leave due to irl issues, also admin assistant on EN1.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more). Some ig strengths are that I am fully aware of all the crime rules, this will allow me to be able to monitor turf attacks in the discord, help gangs and other organisations out etc.

My greatest weakness is not knowing when to ask for help.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Ty for your time, and thank you for viewing my application.

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
Information
1. sk.nesar
3.gmt +5:30
4.week days 8-10 hours weekends 12-14 hours
5.Rocky😎#3976
6.Rocky Knights
7.id-5485
Additional information
a. I want to become admin because i have experienced alot role play while playing in this server now i want to become admin and help people in serval situation and this could help server as well

a. well talking about my strength i am kind to the persons and begin respectful to everyone

a.my greatest weakness is trusting people unnecessaryly

a. yes as i said i experienced a lot rp in these decade :)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
a. yes i am ready to sell my business to become an administrator (to be honest i don't have a business)

thank you dear administrator for reading my information

Ayush Skillgod

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ayush Vardhan Goswami
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 5 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord : SkilLGoD#9786
6. Your Nickname : Ayush Skillgod
7. Your ID : 6862

Additional information
Ans) I have been playing in this server since 18 December 2021 after gaining all kind of knowledge and experience . I believe its time to expand my horizon . In order to keep this server as fair as possible and to maintain the rules and regulation of the server . I shall help and guide any layman in any difficult situation to reach to a solution and to continue the legacy of old admin I shall reach my level of perfection .
Ans) I am able to remain calm and not become annoyed when waiting for a long time or when dealing with problem or difficult people . I have consistency . I have good communication skills . I am a perceptive person . I always take responsibility .
Ans) I do every work whole heartedly which sometimes leads my emotion to overpower it but at the end the work that I do is from what all I have.
Ans) I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin, after being in the city for 1 year I think its time for me to gain more knowledge and experience as an admin in Grand RP
Ans) Yes ( I currently do not own any business )

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Debarjun Paul

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: +GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12+ hrs

5. Your Discord: Substitute Gaming#9891

6. Your Nickname: Thomas Parkerr

7. Your ID: 16306

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server. I want to help new players and to make sure that each and every players respect others players, the rules of the server and have a proper roleplay. I believe that if I became an admin I will work hard and will maintain a proper roleplay in the server by the players. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city.

i. I keep myself calm in every situation.
ii. I have a good level of communication skill.
iii. I like to help other players.
iv. I can handle any stressful situations.

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

-Yes I am ready to leave the RP life.

-Yes(I don't have any business)

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:Rakesh
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:7-9
5. Your Discord:Rocky Rakesh | 60298#1036
6. Your Nickname:Rocky Rakesh
7. Your ID:60298

Additional information

:-i want to become admin because i am playing roleplay from 5months i have done everything in city i have join role play with my frinds tell to join role we both can play and after some days my freinds left the role paly and my first i joined the gov like d.o.e and i get the promation to d.o.c and i have many legal and illegal org , i give pusiments to who will break the rule to maintain the high level roleplay i will give my 100% and i will help people how dont know about roleplay.

1)i can speak english and hindi and kannada and telugu
2)i can handal any situation

1)i cant play rp in night but i am need i can come

yes,sure

i dont have any business if i have yes sure

thank you
Rakesh

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1.Vineeth babu
3.ist
4.5 hours and weekends 10 h r s
5.Frosty Paul#6670
6.Frosty

A.i want to become admin because I think I was well experienced enough to teach someone. There was a time when I New and there is admin who h helped me to learn all the rules and stuff he explained me a lot and I also
want to help the guys who are new and I and I want to make the guy to get experienced enough to become a admin.

2.What are your strengths?
A.my strengths I can tell it and I can prove it
---I am straight forward
---Fast learner
---experienced enough to make the situation faster as possible
---kind
---calm
---positive thinker

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
A.my greatest weakness is to not to have any weakness

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
A.Yes I will because I want to be my job this only

A.yes I am not having one if I have also I will do it

lspd-major of patrol,major of detectives,major of air support divison
FIB-COS
SAHP-COS
families turfer
ballas under deputy
marabunta deputy 2 times
vagos-under deputy

Arda Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:

1. Arda Bozkurt
2. 18
3. BST
4. 6 Hours
5. Adot.n2#6612
6. Arda Kurtoglu
7. 35449

Additional Information:

1. I have so far being playing RP for multiple months now and i have been in most orgs such as: LSPD , FIB , Bloods , Vagos , Ballas. So i believe that i have a good knowledge of the RP and i would like to try my best and improve the RP in the game. Furthermore, i have seen people not doing roleplay corrently and would like to teach them how to do it properly and i believe that becoming a god would help me achieve this.
2. My greatest strengths are that i listen to both parties if there was something going on and i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.
3. I believe that i am very professional so i can be a bit too serious in some situations
4. Yes i am ready to quit RP and start me new journey as a god
5. Yes i dont own any buisness :(

Raja Umer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Raja Umer
Pakistan Standard Timezone
8 hours
Raja King | 63522#4287
Raja King
Additional information
1: I want to become an admin because i have experience in almost all organizations and i have seen people do many mistakes and learned from that .Secondly i want to help in improving roleplay by getting rid of cheaters and other people that are not following rp rules I will also be quick in responding because i want to mantain the craze of grand rp and help people and make city environment clean .
2: My strenght is getting rid of prople that do bug abuses and use cheats and make roleplay unrealistic and punish them for doing such things.
3: I trust people soch much but when they break their trust i feel bad.
4: I will be ready to leave rp life to become an admin and help people doing rp.
5: I don't have any business .

Last edited:

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen

2. Your age :22

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day : 5-7 Hours

5. Your Discord: Spitty#0001

6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury

7. Your ID: : 54187

Additional information

I want be Admin Especially for Beginners I am assisting and helping them all instances and also always put my efforts to server grow . Never shows Bias Towards to Friends and Family Even He was My Irl Brother & Never Support Favoritism. Always Show My admiring AND Dignity to My Seniors
Taking Advice from Seniors About things I don't know and Never Feel Guilty To Ask Seniors
Always Love Learning
Good Communication
Clam In all instances
always aware on rules
Fine learner
overthinking
sometimes trust wrong persons
Good Human being
Yes of Course
Yes

Red Hawk

Player
Player
1. Name Rushikesh Deshmukh
2. age 23
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 8-9 Hrs
5. RJ_Phoenix#4010
6. Red Hawk
7. 63179

> I want to Become Admin because I want to help better the city and help the newer people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I also enjoy to help the newer players know the rules in the city so I wouldn't mind doing that. I have worked my way up in things in the city so the experienced helped me learn rules from both sides. I have been in a gang and have also been FIB so it really did help me learn the rules.

>My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained since i stated playing RP and i am playing RP servers more then 2 years i have been in IND server and its gives me advantage . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord alot. also i know how to fix bags or gliches + i work as Admin In IND Server so i can join the grp team.

>I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

>I don't have a business.

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
IRL name: Samad
Your age: 19
Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 9-10 hours
Your discord: Sammm#9838
Your nickname: Sam badmash
Your ID: 69411

It is been almost 3 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG AND LSPD EMS) and Gangs ( Ballas & Families (Rank 8)) up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

I am a quick learner
i am a good listener so i will hear both the side
i am Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly,believe in teamwork, confidence (and many more).

3) What are your greatest weaknesses ?
I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

4) Will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin ?
Yes i will be ready to leave RP life so that i can help people as much as possible

5) Will you be ready to sell all of your businesses ? ( Its restricted to own business as an admin )
Yes i will be ready to sell all of my buisnesses ( Actually i dont own any buisnesses )

Bence Hencidai

Player
Player
Information
1. Bence
2. 26
3. CET I GMT +1
4. 4-9 hours
5. ShdowHunt3rHUN
6. Bence
7. 54876
Additional information
I want to become an admin beacuse i am very patient and i love to help out people. Our family does events every week and we have sometimes a hard time to get an admin. If i get to be an admin i can help our family out and other players. I am in LI and we have alot of family members that work at LI and friends that are admins, so i would love to be an admin with them. I have had alot of people car ramming me and i am so tired of it. If i get admin then i can punish them.

2. What are your strenghts?
I play alot on the server i have much experience in the server and what admins do. That is why i decided to apply for admin.

I dont have a mic. But i will get one when we are done moving.

Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have a business so yeah.

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1Namah
2 17
3 ist 5+30 GMT
4 5-6hours
5 Namah#1706
6 Namah black
7 55462

1. Why do you want to become an admin
I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL- Deepak Verma

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours

5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353

6. Your Nickname-Alpha Ivan

7. Your ID-63591

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Bence Hencidai

Player
Player
Information
1. Bence
2. 26
3. CET I GMT +1
4. 4-9 hours
5. ShdowHunt3rHUN
6. Bence
7. 54876

Additional information
I want to become an admin beacuse i am very patient and i love to help out people. Our family does events every week and we have sometimes a hard time to get an admin. If i get to be an admin i can help our family out and other players. I am in LI and we have alot of family members that work at LI and friends that are admins, so i would love to be an admin with them. I have had alot of people car ramming me and i am so tired of it. If i get admin then i can punish them.

2. What are your strenghts?
I play alot on the server i have much experience in the server and what admins do. That is why i decided to apply for admin.

I dont have a mic. But i will get one when we are done moving.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have a business so yeah.

Top Bottom