Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Webby Zanjo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 26, 2022
Time of violation
19:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvyT28iZnuY

Nina

Player
Player
We all know nevo doesn’t cheat and since I was near him I seen what happened all he did was move to the side out öf your sight and heal yes he disappeared on your screen but he didn’t on mines it was probably lag or d-sync on your side please let him pass this time ??

He streams this game everyday almost he even be in events during his stream so him cheating would be too risky

Shaw Dre

Sinaloa
Player
he didnt kill you hove can you pov request
+ dcync
Unfortunately, thats not how it works... POVs are request for suspicious activities in circle events... Surely the person involved just ghosted out to no where.... which challenges the physics of the game ... soo... SEND POV

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
Yup it can be.. just tell him to post his pov nd everything will be clear..
We all know nevo doesn’t cheat and since I was near him I seen what happened all he did was move to the side out öf your sight and heal yes he disappeared on your screen but he didn’t on mines it was probably lag or d-sync on your side please let him pass this time ??

He streams this game everyday almost he even be in events during his stream so him cheating would be too risky

Sin Macher

Player
Player
In my personal opinion you tweaking and wack as shit you beach market warrior how you reporting bro who gets on to play for fun :ROFLMAO: go do something useful with your life bro

Ryba

Chris Blunt
Player
its pretty dumb to think a dude no clipped right in front of you in biz war because he got rev'd icl. It's upsetting to see you want to get a guy banned knowing he plays everyday and enjoys the game, while knowing with 100% certainty yourself that he doesn't cheat

Nevoski40

NevO Dinero
Player

Heres POV of my friend. You can clearly see me under him on the 15 second mark of the video.
THEN you can see me on the mini map walking to the left then towards the beach to heal. not teleporting or any cheating.

(picture of me under him)

this is a obvious case of dysnc. you can also hear me yelling in VC i didnt die i didnt die. Unfortunately my NVIDIA messed up this biz war and i dont have POV of this biz war that i got ONE kill in. i have COUNTLESS POVs of every event and i also STREAM events and such.
im sure everyone can vouch that i dont cheat at all.

I AM OPEN TO A PC CHECK AS WELL. you can check anything and see i have never RESETTED my PC at all. i have so much stuff on my pc and you can see ive never deleted anything at all as well.

I can show you any POVs from previous events, i can show you my twitch with ALL my streams with me going to events. you can ask ANYBODY on the server if nevo cheats and im 100% sure they will say no.

Thank you admins i appreciate your time.

CDickson

Forum Warrior
Player
Dsync happens

Heres POV of my friend. You can clearly see me under him on the 15 second mark of the video.
THEN you can see me on the mini map walking to the left then towards the beach to heal. not teleporting or any cheating.

(picture of me under him)

this is a obvious case of dysnc. you can also hear me yelling in VC i didnt die i didnt die. Unfortunately my NVIDIA messed up this biz war and i dont have POV of this biz war that i got ONE kill in. i have COUNTLESS POVs of every event and i also STREAM events and such.
im sure everyone can vouch that i dont cheat at all.

I AM OPEN TO A PC CHECK AS WELL. you can check anything and see i have never RESETTED my PC at all. i have so much stuff on my pc and you can see ive never deleted anything at all as well.

I can show you any POVs from previous events, i can show you my twitch with ALL my streams with me going to events. you can ask ANYBODY on the server if nevo cheats and im 100% sure they will say no.

Thank you admins i appreciate your time.
This should b enough imo

Zander Dinero

Player
Player
Dsync is a very big thing in GTA, Do you really think he no clipped in front of you after you shot at him, he literally ran to the beach if you see in the pov he posted with family maps

stephh

Player
Player
There are countless times I've seen people in front of me desync because there were Q peaked behind cover. If you went to enough events you would understand that this is just GTA mechanics and that we're playing a 9 year old game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom