Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohamed Redeev
Administrators nickname
Syndra Pluxury
Date
Nov 27, 2022
Time
23:08
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Q4mbddz

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Iam In A Situition with my friends and we was want to get the the
tasure markre to get the chest of 1 hour and many guys came and i gave them deamnds and they started shooting me and me and my friends shooted back and the Situition was rp but ik got warning for syndra for 6.15 and i gave demands and 6.15 is outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN and i gave demands i hope to remove my warning

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
iam id 167331 and iam Wearing white T-Shirt and a shooted back when they Shooted Me as u can see in the Bodycam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom