Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevoski40

NevO Dinero
Player
1. Kev
2. 28
3. EST
4. At least 8 but let's be honest more like 10+
5. NevOskii#1286
6. NevO Dinero
7. 58070

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. I want to be Vagos leader because I want to try and bring something new to the illegal org scene. I've been unofficial org leader for so long now. I've seen what goes wrong: how orgs get warnings/disbanded, how rp succeeds and fails between Law enforcement and gangs, and how gangs interact with each other whether it be in events or just around the city. I have a few ideas for events and rp situations. So I guess the first main point I'd want to focus on is RP within Vagos, between the gang and other gangs, as well as the rp with legal organizations in robberies/hostage situations, events, and throughout the city.

I want to run the gang with as little toxicity as possible and have an environment where people can feel like a family and grow together like how the city was when I first joined. It was fresh, new, and everyone was having tons of fun being in gangs. However, with the large influx of people flying into the city, the rules of the ghetto, general rules, and just basic common sense seems to have maybe gone out the window a bit in gangs. Therefore, I'd want to make sure all of the gangsters know the rules (what we can and can't do). There will be a few general questions that everyone has to know the answers to at the very least to be able to join. I've seen leaders with great potential fail in a matter of days because they didn't have people surrounding them in high positions that could manage the people within the gang to ensure that no rule breaks occur. I want the new Vagos to have a strong leadership and have trusted people around me who can assist in leading. You can't do all of the work alone and a strong foundation at the head of the gang would help with everything.

Lastly, I want to become the leader of Vagos to try and make the city more enjoyable for everyone. Many people I once knew who were extremely active in the city, who loved gang life and events, got tired of the repetitive nature of encounters and just certain aspects of the city. Hence why I would like to try and spice it up a bit for everyone. I want to bring people back, bring new people in, and just make the GrandRP city as amazing as I remember it being back when I first started. Every time I would fly in to the city, I would always be excited to drive around the ghetto with friends, feel the thrill of escaping the cops and having a huge chase, rob people, RP'ing fights and potentially even intense hostage negotiations. I'm not saying I want to make the city "great again" because it's still great now, but I want to feel like a kid in an amusement park again and really enjoy it like we all used to.

3. There are two places I want to focus on roleplay with the organization. The first aspect of roleplay for gangs that needs to change is robbery. Robbing only in ghetto is 1) boring and 2) doesn't promote RP for anyone else in the city. I think gangs should go outside city to paleto, sandy, etc. and do gang activities there like we used to in the old days. Another potential solution could be to somehow increase the ghetto borders to increase the area that illegal activity can take place (not necessarily a kill on sight but more of a "spreading out" of gangsters so RP can actually occur). I've been in most of the legal orgs on top of gangs as I highlighted earlier, as well as the lead at store robberies as an unofficial org leader, and I've seen how store robberies are from all points of view possible (high command, low ranks, gangster, negotiator). I think we need to add more possibilities for negotiation and hostage trades because going to a robbery and having it just be a shootout in 5 seconds is not RP or fun for anyone on either side.

Thank you for reading my application and i hope it gets accepted ! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom