Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Stark
Administrators nickname
Christian Hill
Date
Dec 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/FV68bTq

Ali឵

Sopranos4Life
Player
First of all, I hope you are well, i was banned for 14 days for lying to admins, I think it's because I opened a forum on behalf of someone else with my own forum account, if that's the reason, I'm really sorry, since members who are new to the game are constantly being killed and do not know the rules of the forum, I opened the forum using their perspective as the boss of their family, you can understand that my goal is not bad, you can see that everyone on the forums I have opened are my family members, I can prove it to you, I am truly sorry for this, but since we are a family of publishers, it was my duty to do so, I have never seen that I would be punished for this or the penalty area for this before, you can be sure that I would not have done it if I had been warned.

my proofs for this are

i tagged for it on the family discord
image.png

send the people who killed you on video recording and I said I would use this when complaining
image.png

you can see that I really have no bad intentions.
image.png

if my ban is lifted, I will be very grateful, I will teach everyone the game one by one and I will not repeat this mistake again

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom