Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew Gravitas
Suspect ID
248157 195160
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2022
Time of violation
17:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3uq07Kr9h-Q

mobilport1

Player
Player
During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob.

Hek

Player
Player
There were other car right side of your screen you can clearly see it after died.

Danny Boyy

Just Smile Have A Nice Time
Player
Bro are u feeling ok there are clearly 2 family cars there a grey BMW and a grey JESTER there was also 4 people of the family in your video

K4M1LT

Player
Player
Hey there. I was the one driving. I'm just going to reply this one more time to defend myself and explain my point of view. I play on very low render as my PC isn't the best. And you were swerving left and right. I saw you like a second or two before the crash which isn't much time to react. Desync could have also played a part in it too. I saw you next to the railing so I went the opposite way. I thought you were going to go left and so I went left in my direction (to prevent collision) but it seemed you went to the right. We both ended up crashing bad. I was pressing the horn too but it was too late. After that we had 4 people with 2 cars so that's fine. Just my point of view. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom