Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mitch Ahkis
Administrators nickname
Evian Pluxhury
Date
Dec 3, 2022
Time
02:00
Proofs
Canprovidelinkuponrequest

Mitch Ahkis

Player
Player
I’ve just been blocked. I had no idea whatsoever that my graphics mod natural vision remastered was illegal. I had only just installed it yesterday morning and can provide proof of that. This is a genuine mistake, if I knew it wasn’t allowed I wouldn’t have put myself on the forum and exposed it like that. Is there anyway this can be appealed? I will provide any sort of proof needed to show this is a genuine mistake.

I have made a serious mistake here and being someone who is extremely dedicated to this server, who’s also spend thousands of dollars in donations I want to do everything I can to revoke this punishment.

I always check the rules thouroughly to ensure I’m not breaking anything, I had assumed the no death effect was just a bug, I never knew it was a part of this graphics mod.

I also had no altercations to drug effects, it’s purely just this graphics mod that removes the darker tint I believe. I have since uninstalled the mod.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom