Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kings Specter
Suspect ID
249431 , 250891
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2022
Time of violation
17:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hhKZvff52Q

King Specter.

Player
Player
These guys 249431 , 250891 raid us and we are sure they are using cheats
in my video you can see they got alot of damage and they didnt die and my friend damage them alot too

you can see my friends forum about it and shows it all "This thread "

+ we know these people , thats why they came with twink and used cheats thinking that they wont get ban in their main accounts

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 155724 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 250891 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 249431 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

anderson white

سامو عليكوووو
Player
I am not in this fam but as I can see the dmg was not that alot to say he's cheating, there is chance they had juice or something

King Specter.

Player
Player
I am not in this fam but as I can see the dmg was not that alot to say he's cheating, there is chance they had juice or something
if u see one of them got 94 damage from me + my friend damage him 159 he had no time to heal+ even if he had vest lvl 100 and drinking juices we want to see his bodycam because we are sure he and his friends cheating

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
your words not gonna change anything, btw as you can see in POV they got alot of dmg with headshots and bodyshots ! what this mean ? CHEATING ? hmmmm , if your friends not use CHEAT so its simple my guy your people should provide pov

Uchiha Obito

Player
Player
ok i was shooting from the mountain why do i have to provide you guys with my pov, i am not the one who is reported

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
ok i was shooting from the mountain why do i have to provide you guys with my pov, i am not the one who is reported
if you gonna talk about your self when you was shooting from the mountain so i was shooting you with my friend like +190 dmg and you didnt die !!! so provide your pov if you are not cheater its simple my brother, and ma words with your words not gonna change anything ( admin said it 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Uchiha Obito

Player
Player
if you gonna talk about your self when you was shooting from the mountain so i was shooting you with my friend like +190 dmg and you didnt die !!! so provide your pov if you are not cheater its simple my brother, and ma words with your words not gonna change anything ( admin said it 6 hours to provide POV of this event
i had body armor
-_-
and can you provide me with your pov that you damaged me with your friend more that 190 damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom