Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aaqib_Ali
Administrators nickname
Asuna Ken
Date
Dec 2, 2022
Time
9:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djS17TdfsYo

AaqibAliAhmed

Player
Player
what! I was permanently banned yes it seems like I scammed the guy but before the guy went there I talked to him and said to him that I got a dare and I will do like and then run away and then ill come and return your money but then when I went that guy went offline and I waited for him like 1 hour and I closed the game now I opened it before I could return his money I got banned!! I spend my life grinding on this server, collecting good cars, and trying to buy Businesses!! please help me and I always follow rules please unban me and I will never ever do this mistake again that ill do like this kind of stuff for a dare! cuz I didn't knew that the punishment for this was permanent ban I thought it might be demorgan and yes the Guy Who Bought The Cycle Was Infact Clicking Y Blindly Because this was me telling him and doing it if some other person came and do this kind of stuff like this it's his problem that he didn't saw what he's purchasing. It's called when someone scam him by telling he will give him a car for example and takes the money and just gives him the keys to the car and running! like someone saying give me money for the car and not giving the car just giving him the keys is a scam! but in this case I just offered him to buy the vehicle but unfortunately, he blindly clicked Y and purchased it!! and he knew this all! Please UnBan Me it's not my mistake and I always respect Admins And Players!

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom