Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carson Shelby
Administrators nickname
Ryan Coughlin
Date
Dec 2, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/6288sum

mrdeez

Player
Player
Hello,
My name is Carson Shelby. I've realized that I got banned for something I did not do. I am a police officer in LSPD and I have never done anything regarding Cheating. I can send you any bodycam you request during my shift in LSPD.

Ryan Coughlin

Player
Player
You were at subs and 10 people were shooting you over and over and you lost no health at all

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello,
My name is Carson Shelby. I've realized that I got banned for something I did not do. I am a police officer in LSPD and I have never done anything regarding Cheating. I can send you any bodycam you request during my shift in LSPD.
Provide YOUR POV from SUBS event according to Event rules 1.7

mrdeez

Player
Player
if i was cheating then why was i stopping acting confused dont u think i would be killing ppl if i was cheating

mrdeez

Player
Player
how is it fair that i get banned for not knowing what was going on

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom