Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serok

Turf
Player
1. Your name in real life: Raúl
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 7-13 hours per day.
5. Your discord: Serok#4443
6. Your nickname: Serok Sins
7. Your ID: 2036
Additional Information
1. Leader of The Bloods.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)
- I want to be the leader of Bloods since it is a faction from which you can get a lot of roles and users would have fun in this faction with the role we would give them and we would go to all events, like clandestine, building military bases, battleships, etc. ...
- I know that I am qualified to be the leader of an illegal faction due to the time I belonged to them and I know all the regulations, and I know that no rule will be broken.
- I want to be a leader because I also feel that I am the most suitable for this position as well as being very active and an exemplary user having almost no sanctions (1 demogan) and quite experienced in this, both on this and on other servers as well as on one that I am a very high rank of a faction like this.
3. His advice to improve the level of RolePlay in the organization.
Well, what I would do would be to only include people that I know who not only come to Turf and do pure DM, I would have people who I know absolutely know all the rules or who have an attitude of learning and in this way have an orderly faction, without warnings, fun and with users without toxicity.

Darsh Patel

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
applications too short/low effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom