Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Deshawn Disciple

Player
Player
Hello admins and or players who are reading this, im not quite sure where would be the best place to post this thread which is why I am doing it here. The first English server really struggles with an imbalance of gang life, in recent terms it has been ballas. I know in the past it has been bloods too. While it is really tough to actually even out the gangs, because it is obviously a personal choice which gang you choose, having almost every event won by Ballas and almost every hour having all 46 sprays in the city. Obviously this is all dependent on leadership so it is going to vary depending on the leaders of the gang at the time. I believe that the best way to deal with this would be to have every gang on the same term timer, if all gangs disbanded on the same day, took a few day break and then came back with new leadership I feel like this would help with the distribution of players between gangs, I also feel like attempting to set up the group of HC at the strongest gang from the last term into the leadership of all 5 gangs, it would help give all gangs structure and better leadership. Ballas are so strong because of the no tolerance policy they take with almost everything they do. If you don’t show up to events you get demoted or kicked, it’s just the way that they roll, taking successful members of the community who have successfully run a gang and reintroducing them as leaders to the community may have an extremely big effect on the way that gang RP goes. These are just some random thoughts I had tonight and wanted to share.

Thanks for listening guys!

Top Bottom