Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steering wheel and controller not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightraven420

Player
Player
Hi,

I recently tried the game and liked it. But I gave up on it because my steering wheel doesn't work in it.

After I noticed that I restarted the game with normal a controller. But that didnt work either.

But that was no surprise: Because gta5/steam normally sees my steering wheel is a regular controller. So I kind of expected that.

I am running the game om windows 10 btw. With or without steam doesn't seem to matter.

Does anyone have expierience with this?

Greetings Nightraven

Eric C

Player
Player
It happens to me also nightraven420. In my case the controller works but i'm not able to aim and shoot(does works if i use mouse) also cant bring up the start menu and is impossible to put out fires with the fire truck even if i use the mouse. i will appreciate very much if this could be fixed thanks.

CASTOZEN

Player
Player
For some reason controller does not work in this server natively unlike other rage servers I have played where controller is just plug-and-play just like normal GTA.

I only use controller for flying plane but what I did was set the controller up through steam so the buttons map to actual keyboard buttons rather than controller buttons. Realistically you could play the whole game this way, even with its many buttons, by using steam action layers...

If you dont have steam version GTA then I’m sure you could add it as a non-steam game or use a software like reWASD to map the buttons instead.

Djsaw45

Player
Player
For some reason controller does not work in this server natively unlike other rage servers I have played where controller is just plug-and-play just like normal GTA.

I only use controller for flying plane but what I did was set the controller up through steam so the buttons map to actual keyboard buttons rather than controller buttons. Realistically you could play the whole game this way, even with its many buttons, by using steam action layers...

If you dont have steam version GTA then I’m sure you could add it as a non-steam game or use a software like reWASD to map the buttons instead.
reWASD is great for grand. Is there a way i can post my configuration? I have the controller fully mapped out that’s all i use minus to Q button & alt animation’s

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Make sure your settings from controller on your PC is synchronized with the recognized drivers within the controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom