Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hooli Lynch
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 22, 2022
Time of violation
2:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kISJ4Y9XHm4

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
1.6 It is forbidden to search a car without Role play commands /try, /do, /me.
Requesting pov as I never saw any /try /do /me. Was not able to see it from my point of view but trunk was stripped. Requesting pov as I did not see him do any type of rp

1.11 All state employees are forbidden to search cars or people without role play commands or if there is not a role play situation.
Note: If there is raid all state employees require a search warrant.

Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike. Jumped while dragging me at 0:02 Also dragging while im stuck behind a wall so I could not speak to my lawyer. 0:06

Corruption
My lawyer arrived Bammy Camm id 138582 if you listen to what he says at 0:14 he said he cannot help you buddy I spoke to him later about this and he could not recall saying that requesting pov. At 0:26 I was searched I had no weapons in my possession but I was charged for it reason 2.71.3 Possession of prohibited weapons large scale could you please ask him to provide the pov or screen shot of that search at time I had no weapons on me 1:06

Went to the capital today to speak Bammy Camm he said he a lawyer licence and he can defend me so I require the pov of that conversation between you and him

DmLmf1A.png

Requesting corrupt Bio at the time of this arrest.
HGrtcWG.png

Last edited:

lswonz

Player
Player
As you can see in the video there is a command ``/me breaks into trunk``
we found lage scale weapons in your car. If car belongs to you we can charge you with
2.17.3Possession of prohibited weapons - large scale$40'000-75

Jumping is not powergaming. i use mechanical keyboard with red switch when i try to press`n`` character jumps.
Dont be mad. You busted withouth any corruption and any mistake.

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
As you can see in the video there is a command ``/me breaks into trunk``
we found lage scale weapons in your car. If car belongs to you we can charge you with
2.17.3Possession of prohibited weapons - large scale$40'000-75

Jumping is not powergaming. i use mechanical keyboard with red switch when i try to press`n`` character jumps.
Dont be mad. You busted withouth any corruption and any mistake.
Your dragging me while im behind a gate to avoid me hearing you being corrupt without a corrupt bio you cut the prison footage. You cannot jump while dragging someone.

Your pov cropped you do not show any of the prison scene

Last edited:

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Listen bud the only thing i see wrong there is the muscle spasm jump when he was dragging you which is PG and i suppose he will get punished for that just a 120 demorgan and that's it and the other shit you putted is just pointless and most of it are IC issue so chill up

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
I would only like him to produce the footage of when he dragged me left me behind a wall to speak to my lawyer and then said he cannot help me. If your say its a ic issue he just needs provide his corrupt bio which allows him to do so.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
I would only like him to produce the footage of when he dragged me left me behind a wall to speak to my lawyer and then said he cannot help me. If your say its a ic issue he just needs provide his corrupt bio which allows him to do so.
stop saying he left you behind a wall or smthn because thats how dragging works you are always few meters away from him and you could get stuck or bugged in anything... he has not intent to do anything to you

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

The Player provided POV in which he did the proper RP to search a vehicle, as for the corruption complaint you made its insufficient Evidence, and for the other stuff you can talk to a lawyer and handle it ICly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom