Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected So basically im in prison for doing something for self defence?

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kammzz McLovin
Administrators nickname
Kareem Miller
Date
May 26, 2022
Time
14:16
Proofs
1) https://youtu.be/PbFJzg4FUDU

Kammzz

Turfer for Vagos
Player
The prisoners were creating a chaos, The one who reported me and his friend. They asked me to takee them to the gym, i did and they keep glitching out of their cells. Matter of fact they were punching other doc officers , Officer named, Alex Cat and myself too. Unfortunately alex just came on duty and had no guns, so he had to just punch them as well. I was 1 hp! so i opened the main gate and had to heal. Then only i sent them to isolation. But before that we did tase them and cuff them but he just doesnt get cuffed. Pls i ddint do anything wrong. I even spoke to one of the admins after this situation and he said i could be sued, but i had the entire bodycam. And even my warden told its fine.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Its not fine being behind bars and putting someone in isolation. This is pure power gaming. It is your job as DOC officer to handle it icly without abusing that power.

Kammzz

Turfer for Vagos
Player
But i was about to die? and i already had a talk with an adminstrator the same night, and i saw u there as well kareem?
he said its fine if i had a reason to do it?

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
But i was about to die? and i already had a talk with an adminstrator the same night, and i saw u there as well kareem?
he said its fine if i had a reason to do it?
my guy you were behind bars what do you mean you were about to die? regardless you still cannot do it.
in your video Floki says 1:01: "You need to take him to the isolation section"
And I'm pretty sure Floki means to actually TAKE him, not just put him.

Kammzz

Turfer for Vagos
Player
I was so low on hp, and i thought flocky meant, the iso section means that g muscle then u go to the iso section . Anyways I'll make sure this wont happen again

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom