Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mujo Obama
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 24, 2021
Time of violation
19:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN_3cFkvKpk,https://imgur.com/a/XmjNR0D

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
First of all I'm chilling in my family house while I'm getting insulting sms messages on my phone from a number 6666666. Starting to Insult me regarding some house robbery and me peacefully asking who's this while the biggest toxic in this server starts saying "fuck you and everything you believe in" while me doing nothing to him before that. I have a family with 30 cars so anyone can drive the cars. Then saying he saw my name on one of the cars. First of all you can't know its my car so he did the car info thing which is metagaming. If you are reading this I don't know what do you think you are ? Pay to win no lifer that thinks he can insult everyone and no one saying nothing to him? Get a life dude... Later on coming to my fam house droping heavy insults and doing a DM in front of my family house which is a dm in city. I don't care if this gets rejected nor this "dude" gets demorgan or any kind of punishment I just want to point this guys behavior to the whole community so you know if you have a low id in some game that doesn't make you an important person or whatever immunity you think you have. I just wish you to learn how to behave in life because you obviously failed in that step while growing up. I won't even mention al the OOC insult he said on his stream to me :)
P.S. If possible I'm requesting personally Mazhor Pluxury to review this report. Thanks

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
bro i think thats not toxicity thats ic words and they will not insulted you thats all ic suchison and i think they will do dm in cith they will only deserv punishment for dm in city sorry for my bad english
thank you .
I don't know why you interfere at all We all know that you are a good friend with opium you can just let the admins decide

Sunny Black

Player
Player
This English server is full with forum worries.. All crying like Babys 🤣
Someone dm and all run in the forums lol

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
I dont think its a DM, theres a rp reason behind it to kill you as ur family member stole his family car, and you accpted ur mojo or something so i dont think it as mg. Dont cry on forums after getting fucked.

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Any offtopic comments or comments done by people who are not in this situation will be resulted in forum ban.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Partially Accepted

ID 62 will receive a punishment for DM in city.

This clip contains IC toxicity and not OOC toxicity.

I am requesting POV of ID 62 of this event to ensure there was no metagaming.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Denied

Per a Higher admin, player will not be punished.

RP started when the text messages were sent provoking the player​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom