Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Celeb Oxford
Administrators nickname
Chiefs
Date
Jul 3, 2022
Time
20:00
Proofs
/

Celeb Oxford

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

today I got banned for "cheating".

I was an Admin on DE02 for the last 5 months. Since the chief admins kicked many high admins and even more normal admins out of the team for no reason (some of them still don't know why they got kicked out of the team) I didn't want to be a part of the team anymore. One evening they met up in discord to drink alcohol and make a party at the meetingpoint. They were drunk, screamed at other admins and skicked users for no reason.

Thats just one out of many mistakes that were made.

Today 3 of us, former admins, got banned for cheating.
One got a PC Check and got banned for having Rainbow 6 cheats. No GTA Cheats were found.
He atleast got a PC check - I didn't get any information or checks. I just got banned without showing me any proofs. I was AFK for some hours and after I came back, I was banned for "cheating". I never had an complaint about cheating, beeing "too good" or having some suspicious clips.

I wrote the Curator of administration, but he didn't wanna talk with me about it.

Thank you for your time, Mazhor.

Granit Latifi

ID 72
Player
Rainer Schindler würde sich mit Tom Harrilson im Grab umdrehen
Der Unterschied ist dass Schindler Leute hatte die zu 100% hinter ihm standen , dazu gehörte ich damals & auch er auch wusste wie man ein Team leitet. Aktuelle Serverleitung veranstaltet lieber Saufabende und kickt besoffen Leute grundlos in vom Server ..anstatt kompetentes Team aufzubauen und wundert sich dann wieso Admins wie Androsch Fredl Leute wegen Rainbow Six Datein bannen mit dem Grund „Cheaten“😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom