Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Approved OOC/IC Disrespect from an Administrator | Tyrone Williams

Players nickname
Tony Colso
Administrators nickname
Tyrone Williams
Date
Jun 2, 2021
Time
2:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/z9r63r

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
I'm doing my job as a ems just the normal accept a call and help the person in need. I get a call and its a active shooting so I'm currently in a helicopter hovering above because of general rules 6.9 I think. Knowing this I hover over for about idk 1 min 30 secs I then proceed to lower the helicopter to the person in need. I ask a person near if its ok to revive them so I don't wanna be harmed or break a rule. I start to revive this said person and I get a message on the top left saying "FUCKING LAND''. I have been disrespected and harassed a lot recently can be confirmed by Kevin and other admins. Been spit on, harassed , and disrespected about 20 times on duty in the last 3 days. So I get set off and I say " do you want me to contact a god" he replies "I am a god" then I find out who it is and its a twink account. I know I should've just kept my cool but I've been literally abused as of recent by players. As a admin he knows every single rule and for him to say "FUCKING LAND" is just straight uncalled for considering I was there to help him you know he did call.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
You where not abused by Administrator and i don't see any Admin on your video, and there is no OOC actually insults... please mention on what time exactly was OOC in ur POV

Alex Odd

Still waiting for exact timing on ur video with OOC insults

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
This player is a admin on another account (twink) and states at the end of the clip "call a god i am a god". I'm not sure what that is but isn't it ooc

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
This player is a admin on another account (twink) and states at the end of the clip "call a god i am a god". I'm not sure what that is but isn't it ooc
at 30 secs watch from there. "Call a god I am a god" he says.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
The administrator has received a warning for this situation. Closed!

Top Bottom