Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jakeif Creed
Administrators nickname
Kakashi Kirigaya
Date
Aug 8, 2022
Time
3:00
Proofs

Jakeif Creed

Player
Player
Recently Kakashi forced me to switch my name from Jaqueef Creed. Jaqueef is a common name in the hispanish community and was a nickname given to me at a very young age. I dont feel like this is fair at all and am wondering if I can keep my childhood nickname. I thought the server was supposed to be supportive of all races and currently I feel very offended.

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
I was Witness i saw these unspeakable acts unfold i was disgusted and Queef deserves justice

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin made correct decision, go look up queef on your browser, that's why you were punished​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom